Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Redline Customs Screwed Me!

Old 05-25-2008, 11:53 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok
Default Re: Redline Customs Screwed Me!

Originally Posted by BigandSlow
You really didn't need to post this in two different sections.
Actually, I'd say it was warranted in this case.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:05 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
burn the building down
<-- avatar
Old 05-25-2008, 07:08 PM
Fuckinitupagain

Strychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to beholdStrychnine is a splendid one to behold

If the wires were in that condition and your tach wasn't working why did you leave the shop with your car? I wouldn't of signed or paid for anything.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Shut Up & Lift

StangGT804 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn man, sorry to hear that! i am very picky to where i take my cars... good luck with getting your $$ back and having the civic run good!
Old 05-26-2008, 07:02 AM
Not Yet

markj has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Strychnine
If the wires were in that condition and your tach wasn't working why did you leave the shop with your car? I wouldn't of signed or paid for anything.
+1 hahaha i saw this coming!
Old 05-26-2008, 06:46 PM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

i guess this just going be another shop that go's under in richmond! lol
Old 05-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

santanard has disabled reputation

+ 1 for dan
Old 05-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

This is Josh from Redline. First I would like to say I have no excuse for wires being loose, the should have been ziptied.

As for the other things. The tach, did not work out of the box. You supplied the tach for us to install, we istalled it, thats why the charge is there. On your invoice that you signed it says "Redline Customs does not warranty customer-supplied equipment."

You also supplied the intake with no bracket. We mentioned it to you and you didnt seem to care, so we left it as is.

All this after you missed two payments and we still let you take your car and keep it. Nice gesture.

But if you feel you need to take us to court, by all means go for it. Especially after a breach of contract and not giving us a chance to remedy the problem, I'm sure it will work well in your favor.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:54 AM
Nasty Civic

CiviCboy90 has disabled reputation

First of all Josh get the fact straight I never missed a payment because if I did you all had the title to my car and could have taken it. Secondly Ricky said that there was no bracket in the box when that was a lie I checked the box before I brought it to you! And when I mentioned the loose wires to Ricky he responded With "oh just push back out the way" thats half ass. I haven't brought it back cause it's the only way I and my girl have to get back and forth to work.
Old 05-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CiviCboy90
First of all Josh get the fact straight I never missed a payment because if I did you all had the title to my car and could have taken it. Secondly Ricky said that there was no bracket in the box when that was a lie I checked the box before I brought it to you! And when I mentioned the loose wires to Ricky he responded With "oh just push back out the way" thats half ass. I haven't brought it back cause it's the only way I and my girl have to get back and forth to work.

When your contract says $400 to $500 a week and you pay $130, that would be a missed payment.

But keep badmouthing us, thats a good way to get your problems taken care of.

Quick Reply: Redline Customs Screwed Me!