Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Redline Customs Screwed Me!

Old 05-27-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gashi has disabled reputation
Default Re: Redline Customs Screwed Me!

+2 dan!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Banned

RA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by CiviCboy90
First of all Josh get the fact straight I never missed a payment because if I did you all had the title to my car and could have taken it. Secondly Ricky said that there was no bracket in the box when that was a lie I checked the box before I brought it to you! And when I mentioned the loose wires to Ricky he responded With "oh just push back out the way" thats half ass. I haven't brought it back cause it's the only way I and my girl have to get back and forth to work.

I think what you are describing isnt THAT big of a deal. Its not like your motor mounts are loose. *crossfingers*
Old 05-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
I think what you are describing isnt THAT big of a deal. Its not like your motor mounts are loose. *crossfingers*
Yeah I agree but they charged him to hook up a broken tach... Why charge when it takes 10min.. They probley raped him on a price also.. I am going to straight up say if any one needs a swap done in a civic pm me or 99gsrcivic. Me and him have done alot of swaps and can have it done over night, And you get a quote from a shop and will we charge half that and pay when u get the car back... But as far as the wires, they should of at least made it look cleaner and took the 2min to zip tie them to something instead of just throwing them there. Please tell me for the tach wire he didnt do that hood thing and run it threw the door jam.. lmao
Old 05-27-2008, 11:47 AM
Banned

RA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by soloboy
Yeah I agree but they charged him to hook up a broken tach... Why charge when it takes 10min.. They probley raped him on a price also.. I am going to straight up say if any one needs a swap done in a civic pm me or 99gsrcivic. Me and him have done alot of swaps and can have it done over night, And you get a quote from a shop and will we charge half that and pay when u get the car back... But as far as the wires, they should of at least made it look cleaner and took the 2min to zip tie them to something instead of just throwing them there. Please tell me for the tach wire he didnt do that hood thing and run it threw the door jam.. lmao
That is HIS stupidity not their's. Also an assumption as well
Old 05-27-2008, 11:56 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

I think they could have atleast told him the tach wasnt working properly and ask if he still wanted it installed completely...and if he said no, they could have charged half. Ricky and Joey did my civic, i was there first customer in the new shop and they do good work.....My civic ran good........only problem i had was when ricky test drove the car, it blew out the exhaust gasket but he told me to bring it and he would replace it but i was lazy. But sorry to hear your mishap........im sure they would have corrected things if you would have went to them.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
That is HIS stupidity not their's. Also an assumption as well
IF the boy knew it was broke he wouldnt of told them to hook it up.. If they were smart most people test the shit before they hook anything up. But I guess its a normal shop that loves taking peoples money and raping them on prices. Like va volvo's car. How the hell is it take a month to do a swap, They just need to stop doing shit half ass and do clean and decent work. I mean like the paint prices for a bike. How the hell are you going to try to get a grand to paint a bike. I got a boy that will strip a bike, paint, and air brush for less than that. They are just taking advantage of people and sooner or later they are going to really make someone flip on them. Now lets hear the nice come back ........
Old 05-27-2008, 12:01 PM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

Soloboy you crazy.......my turbo setup was clean and my thing was i was worried they were gonna overcharge me for parts but ricky showed me the stuff and the price before i bought it, he gave me the website and all.....so i cant complain on that part. I will say it took a while but im a impatient person, prolly was like 3 days but seemed like a month to me.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

thanks T, and i dont know who told you that price on the bike. but we have plenty of bikes we paint a month so just keep your comments to yourself soloboy. and as far as vavolvos civic. hes the one that wanted hasport mounts. ands it not our fault they were out of stock and on back order straight from hasport. as far as over charging? we have never overcharged anyone on anything we have always been lowere then any other shop around here
Old 05-27-2008, 12:45 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by integrarj
and as far as vavolvos civic. hes the one that wanted hasport mounts. ands it not our fault they were out of stock and on back order straight from hasport.
Pics of vavolvos civic after picking it up from redline. im guessing one of these guys used to wire trailers for a living but got fired? you be the judge

I for one cant wait to hear the justification for this one...

Old 05-27-2008, 12:46 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Redline Customs Screwed Me!