Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

richmond tonight

Old 05-24-2008, 04:33 PM
the DA in HONDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
power_neo has a spectacular aura aboutpower_neo has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: richmond tonight

UPGRADE YOUR BRAKES!!! haha you've had this problem for HOW long?! hahaha
Old 05-24-2008, 06:57 PM
SSSSSVT

91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch 91 Hatch

found out it was Rodney from Rocket Performance driving a friend or customers car. Car got loose at the end of the track and then the front tire blew and caused the wreck. In hospital with some broken ribs and a collapsed lung. from what i heard today
Old 05-24-2008, 09:17 PM
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by power_neo
gimme d money.

Originally Posted by 91 hatch
found out it was Rodney from Rocket Performance driving a friend or customers car. Car got loose at the end of the track and then the front tire blew and caused the wreck. In hospital with some broken ribs and a collapsed lung. from what i heard today
damn. those are pretty good guys down there. thoughts and prayers go out. hope he makes a swift recovery.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:38 AM
the baddest assed

MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE

X2 that was horrible.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:23 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

Originally Posted by wheelman
David the Typhoon looks sweet with the new wheel/tire combo.
thank you

Originally Posted by power_neo
for real, get to it man your car is really impressive

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch
best wishes goes out to him.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Desolation

Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch Flinch

Originally Posted by 91 Hatch

I'm in disbelief.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:24 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

Prayers go out to him.....from Yung Gunnaz Racing

That typhoon was nasty, i like!!!!!!!!

My Stepson was sitting on the big bleachers about half way up and i turned my head to talk to the gf and then looked back and he slipped through opening where your feet go and fell like 12ft to the ground on his back.....he is ok though.

That eagle summit was surprising also, i got a pic of the awd talon, white mustang and few hatches.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Yung Gunnaz Racing

civiccord civiccord

who was the ticket booth guy??? Is it the one that drives the BMW?? If so i can talk to him about that, i work with him.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:37 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by civiccord
who was the ticket booth guy??? Is it the one that drives the BMW?? If so i can talk to him about that, i work with him.
It was some old grey haired guy with a mustache. Main thing about the deal that pissed me off what his attitude. He could have been polite about and just said "hey I'm sorry but I can't let you run anymore due to safety rules, since you don't have a cage". Instead he scribbled all over my timeslip, and came up to my window and started yelling at me, said "what the hell is wrong with you, where's your cage, how come you don't have your helmet on, are you an idiot? go park your car and never come back, you're done!" dunno what his deal was with that attitude, I could understand if I talked shit to him or something but I hadn't even said anything yet, all I said was "ok".

Also, did anyone of you guys with a camera happen to get my pass on tape? PM me if you did.. I had a friend tape it but he accidently cut off the end.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 05-25-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
It was some old grey haired guy with a mustache. Main thing about the deal that pissed me off what his attitude. He could have been polite about and just said "hey I'm sorry but I can't let you run anymore due to safety rules, since you don't have a cage". Instead he scribbled all over my timeslip, and came up to my window and started yelling at me, said "what the hell is wrong with you, where's your cage, how come you don't have your helmet on, are you an idiot? go park your car and never come back, you're done!" dunno what his deal was with that attitude, I could understand if I talked shit to him or something but I hadn't even said anything yet, all I said was "ok".

dont know the guy your talking about, but it wouldnt surprise me one bit. i figured things like that would change since johnny took it over, guess not.

Quick Reply: richmond tonight