Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

RPM's "Custom Install of the Week"

Old 04-23-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TINTASSASSIN has disabled reputation
Default Re: RPM's "Custom Install of the Week"

Originally Posted by Murphyd311
If the owner picked out all that stuff, bravo on a good install.

If RPM picked out/designed that car...well...I would say that they should stop watching MTV's "Pimp My Ride".
Pimpin Rides Since 85'
Old 04-23-2008, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
RPM caters to a different crowd than the penniless haters from VaDriven.

on the quality work done for a customer (key word right there, non-business owners may never understand that concept).

Is that Big John's ride as a customer or just his handiwork for the customer?
Handiwork
Old 04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by vmspionage
The style of the wheels is OK but the offsets are all wrong. The eyelids are tacky as hell, headrest monitors are just ghetto, and seriously, $1000 painted interior panels? WTF? The GT3 kit is almost cool except for the part that it's not a fucking GT3. At least go with 996 GT3 aero if you are going to try to perpetrate a fraud. Brian got it right, you guys managed to fag up a perfectly fine 996. WTG.
1st things 1st, we didn't even list the offsets, these wheels were a no brainer, the manufacturer have already installed 1000's for this application, we took all the requested interior pieces which were a grainy flat dull grey, sandied all the pieces, and hit it off with a high gloss black and then reinstalled the entire interior, the difference ..............night and day if a customer likes the GT3 styling that's their prerogative, why are you so hard on somebodies else's *#@k, are you some elite restyler/designer, your ride must be ridiculously tight. Don't player hate, just spectate
Old 04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by stormtrooper
i wont be sending them any more business on tint jobs. they quoted someone here in bowling green over 500.00 to do a chevy silverado. wtf guy got mad with me w/e
Sorry about that Stormtrooper , Don't worry I'll hook you up though for your troubles. My bad
Old 04-23-2008, 04:05 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

eh I like it, good work. Its the customers car, let em do what ever the fuck they want to it lol. If the customer wanted the headlights covers, well theyre gonna sell them. Obviously who ever owns the car is big ballin in money anyway lol so to each his own. Some people dont give a shit about speed and "practical". why did he put tv's in the rear of a 2 door sports car? Because he can... Ive seen Tv's in the seats of a MR2 before, was it practical? No, could the owner afford it and wanted to ball out of control? yes.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:56 PM
Registered Member

dirtclog has disabled reputation

so, RPM... you've tinted 3 cars for me now, nothing 'high end'... last one you did for me YOU gave me the wrong valet key and I drove home on my regular keys... You then call me at home and ask me to bring it back, a 2 hour round trip for me... BUT you insist you'll hook me up, the next week I'm in there and you blow me off when attempting to discuss the 'hook-up'.... that sucks for customer service... I'll go elsewhere now.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:46 PM
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

Originally Posted by TINTASSASSIN
Sorry about that Stormtrooper , Don't worry I'll hook you up though for your troubles. My bad
i know you guys are the best in va on tint, but i wasnt expecting to hear that when he told me. he was expecting at least 300. ive sent other people down there and they got good prices. you did a good job on my friends black bmw 3 series. it just seemed a little highfor a pick up truck
Old 04-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
RPM caters to a different crowd than the penniless haters from VaDriven.
Speak for yourself... most of us with nice cars still think it's trash.
Old 04-23-2008, 09:12 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

needs lower w/ better fitment kyle!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:09 AM
Banned

RA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Speak for yourself... most of us with nice cars still think it's trash.
I have a nice cars and I dont think its trash. There are SOME things about it that look tacky as hell but overall its an improvement.

As far as what it cost, the idiot could have gotten another 996 for 25k. So, imo, it was WAY too much money to sink into it for what he got out.

Quick Reply: RPM's "Custom Install of the Week"