Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shelby V6!

Old 11-04-2005, 12:37 PM
Owe 'bama Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT
Default Re: Shelby V6!

Originally Posted by Brian T
If I could get a MR2 with a v8, I damn well wouldn't be running a 4-cylinder.
here you go man...

http://www.v8mr2.com/

i expect to see the swap by the end of the month....

also ingenuity, creativity, and invetiveness is what makes America great. Do you think everyone in a mustang should run a 4.6 since its a better motor?
what would that be like...It would sure be cheaper on ford to manufacture just ONE engine. parts would be really cheap...but everybody would be the same.
Maybe you should start a 4.6 liter revolution there...Castro.
Old 11-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
here you go man...

http://www.v8mr2.com/

i expect to see the swap by the end of the month....

also ingenuity, creativity, and invetiveness is what makes America great. Do you think everyone in a mustang should run a 4.6 since its a better motor?
what would that be like...It would sure be cheaper on ford to manufacture just ONE engine. parts would be really cheap...but everybody would be the same.
Maybe you should start a 4.6 liter revolution there...Castro.
I think anybody thats looking for a performance motor should run a 4.6. Obviously not everybody is out trying to run 1/4 mile times. And yeah, that 32v Northstar came in that MR2 factory. It was that super secret factory option nobody knows about. Got any other dumbass comments to make?
Old 11-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

I think anybody thats looking for a performance motor should run a 4.6.
Anybody??? shhhh don't tell that to the LS1 guys

viva la revolución
Old 11-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

I think anybody thats looking for a performance motor should run a 4.6. Obviously not everybody is out trying to run 1/4 mile times. And yeah, that 32v Northstar came in that MR2 factory. It was that super secret factory option nobody knows about. Got any other dumbass comments to make?

so there are guidelines to performance now?? no motor swaps allowed.
so people should just mod their ka's and not swap an sr. these honda swaps shouldnt be allowed ect. ect.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its cool and all to make a powerful v6 but if it were me I'd go with the v8. 300hp v8 for 27k or 350hp v6 for 35k hmmmmm.............
Old 11-04-2005, 02:22 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i like to see people work with what they have. any dumbass can drop an SR in a 240 but it takes more work and ingenuity and a little bit of creativity to make a ka have the same power and reliability. i could swap a 2zz into my car but i think i will stick with my 1zzfe and just see what it can do, its more fun that way.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
i like to see people work with what they have. any dumbass can drop an SR in a 240 but it takes more work and ingenuity and a little bit of creativity to make a ka have the same power and reliability. i could swap a 2zz into my car but i think i will stick with my 1zzfe and just see what it can do, its more fun that way.

amen
Old 11-04-2005, 02:32 PM
Owe 'bama Care

nice...

now for a start, get rid of them black wheels
Old 11-04-2005, 05:49 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
nice...

now for a start, get rid of them black wheels
are you serious, why?? my wheels are floss. im the only one with whese wheels on a spyder and im the only person i have ever seen with these wheels period. being differant is good, i could have just got volks or works and been like everyone else but real pimps roll on Black Racing brand wheels.
Old 11-04-2005, 05:53 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

are you serious, why?? my wheels are floss. im the only one with whese wheels on a spyder and im the only person i have ever seen with these wheels period. being differant is good, i could have just got volks or works and been like everyone else but real pimps roll on Black Racing brand wheels.
P.s. im not affiliated with the natorious BLACK WHEEL MAFIA but they know whats up. black wheels> all other wheels

Quick Reply: Shelby V6!