Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Which shop do you like better?
Performance Auto Sports
42.86%
Adrenaline Autoworks
44.29%
RPM
14.29%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Which shop do you like better?

Old 09-20-2009, 12:51 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'
Default Re: Which shop do you like better?

Originally Posted by slo-180sx
OP what kind of car do you have?
he probably has a SLO STI.
Old 09-20-2009, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

I'm having a hard time here, which do you all like better:

1. bedroom furniture
2. cheese

?
Old 09-20-2009, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Frost

1. bedroom furniture
2. cheese

?
i pick buttsechs
Old 09-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

Gary Busey will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Frost

1. bedroom furniture
2. cheese

?
edit: Mac & Cheese homie
Old 09-20-2009, 03:31 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
Performance Autosports mainly through word of mouth. RPM sucks but does great tiniting. Adrenaline, well there are alot of Adrenaline nut huggers here so i wont throw too much out there, but one thing i have heard, is their dyno is about 10-15hp too high. a few guys i know dyno'd other places and then go to adrenaline and for some reason their car is making 12whp more than it used to after no mods. Performance Autosports, i know alot of people who have dealt with these guys and have had nothing but good experience, better business people then the other two My car wont ever go to Adrenaline or RPM, i would never doubt performance autosports with any of my needs!
Hey, about the dyno readings. Our dyno has a 15% correction + to make it read closer to a dyno jet.. Because everybody is so used to dynojet numbers. If we were to take that out, the output of power would be 15% lower. And honestly, the couple of cars we have had come from a dynojet or go on one after were within 5-10hp... Of course you can argue which one reads more accurately, but that is all opinion...
Also I'm sorry for you to say we will never see your car, maybe one day if you needs some mandrel bends or cage bends, don't hesitate to give us a call... , I like Kevin @ PAS, hate Cockassassin.

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
I agree this poll doesn't make sense.

I'm not voting.
I voted RPM

And yea this poll does fucking suck. Gatorade? who are you? if you know me?

Last edited by AdrenalineAuto; 09-20-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
Performance Autosports mainly through word of mouth. RPM sucks but does great tiniting. Adrenaline, well there are alot of Adrenaline nut huggers here so i wont throw too much out there, but one thing i have heard, is their dyno is about 10-15hp too high. a few guys i know dyno'd other places and then go to adrenaline and for some reason their car is making 12whp more than it used to after no mods. Performance Autosports, i know alot of people who have dealt with these guys and have had nothing but good experience, better business people then the other two My car wont ever go to Adrenaline or RPM, i would never doubt performance autosports with any of my needs!
Last time I checked the dyno is a tuning tool . If you are trying to compare numbers then you should be comparing on the same dyno.
Old 09-20-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
I voted RPM
Ok ok...I voted too.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

hondahead has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
Last time I checked the dyno is a tuning tool . If you are trying to compare numbers then you should be comparing on the same dyno.
X2. Adrenaline is the new shop on the block. I have known all these guys for a long time and been around the block with them and they are very nice/good people. They have been working on cars for as long as I have known them and really do nice work. THUMBS UP ADRENALINE AUTO!
Old 09-20-2009, 05:45 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
Ok ok...I voted too.
Lol... We gots to reprezent YO!
Old 09-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

driskill has disabled reputation

rpm , should be able to win this easy just on the size of Kyles ego
we have to rely on hard work and talent

Last edited by driskill; 09-20-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Quick Reply: Which shop do you like better?