Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond

Old 03-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Doing work mofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down
Default Re: Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond

Such a nice day to shoot some trap. Prob heading to Amelia in a few.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:32 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger

i just open my back door and start shootin critters...thats my practice. Although with the rifle i gotta be careful on how i aim
Old 03-03-2011, 02:44 AM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

I picked up a 1985 17' Lowe bass boat last night. Its set up and ready to roll, going to fish this weekend. I heard the striper are hitting the roanoke river right now. If anyone wants to tag along let me know.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-11-2011, 02:10 PM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

im be in town next week im down for some fishing and shooting. i dont have a shotgun tho i got a MP15 that I need to site in. I havent been to the Amelia place i take it there is someone you got to pay and you bring your own targets and obviously your own ammo.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Doing work mofo

Ameia is a free range, you bring your own ammo and targets. Here is the link to the range rules.

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wmas/detail.asp?pid=11

Im heading to lake chesdin tomorrow, I didn't have any luck striper fishing at smith mt lake.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:57 PM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

Originally Posted by Hammer Down
I know some of you hunt and fish.

Basically I hunt everything, (deer, turkey, bear, coyote, ducks, geese, squirrel, boar, elk, quail, ect) if it moves it's getting shot. From Archery season, muzzle loader, rifle, ect I hunt hard. So I am looking for some people around the area that wants to go kill some shit with me. I have permission to hunt on a 100 acre lot and a 70 acre lot. I do hunt the national forest and most of the WMA's. I fish the James and near by lakes as well as trophy trout streams in the mountains. The past few hunting buddies I have had, have been pussy whipped. So I will make this clear:

If your wife/girlfriend/mom/whatthefuckever controls what you do on a day to day basis please stay in the house where you belong. Mine is trained so I do as I please when I please.

I take alot of Guided hunts out of state, and take fishing trips in the summer several miles away. Looking for people to take the adventure and have a good time regardless if you kill something or not.

I have a John Boat setup for bass fishing and waterfowl hunting.

Skeet shooting - I do this all the time, and looking for people to get together and once again "Shoot some shit". I don't mind supplying the thrower and a few boxes of clays, even shotgun rounds for that matter.

Be mature, hold your license, I don't break rules or trespass so don't do this around me.

I plan on trap shooting this week sometime, was going to go yesterday but pussy whipped friend backed out, due to having to buy his wife some tampons and inserting them for her. (no joke)
wish u where closer. i have always wanted to go skeet shooting and deer hunting. never been. only been shooting at a range or on a large piece of private land and at cans and shit.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:27 AM
Y U NO REP ME ?!?

Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L Young L

Originally Posted by Hammer Down
Ameia is a free range, you bring your own ammo and targets. Here is the link to the range rules.

http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/wmas/detail.asp?pid=11

Im heading to lake chesdin tomorrow, I didn't have any luck striper fishing at smith mt lake.
yea after i posted i thought to myself, why not just look it up. good luck on the lake, if anyone else is tryin to fish over the next week holler at me.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:56 PM

aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace aniretaKrace

and what female doesnt know how to use a tampon ? what is she 12?
Old 03-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Doing work mofo

Originally Posted by aniretaKrace
and what female doesnt know how to use a tampon ? what is she 12?
It's how pussy whipped he is.

Going fishing tomorrow if anyone wants to tag along. Either hitting up Lake Chesdin or Chickahominy or possibly Dutch gap.

Text me - 804-980-6310
Old 03-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Doing work mofo

no one wants to fish the james tomorrow?

Quick Reply: Skeet Shooting/Hunting/Fishing in Richmond