Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

snowwww (damnit everyone else has one central should too!)

Old 01-19-2005, 01:34 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic
Default Re: snowwww (damnit everyone else has one central should too!)

I just got a call telling me not to even bother driving my Mustang home tonight. Alfie I think you or Paul should come pick me up from CC so we can have fun scooby-style
Old 01-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

god i miss FWD and a hand brake... this weather is shit, but atleast i'm inside getting shit done
Old 01-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

I took the evo out of the garage and took it for a spin arouund the block with my falken summer tires.....lets just say it went back in the garage real fast
Old 01-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Took me 4.5hrs to get home today. 3 of those hours were sitting on 95 as 20 or so cars decided to occupy the same space at the same time a mile up the road at the Atlee exit.

I like snow, but not in my SE-R surrounded by 6,000 idiots that honestly should not be driving during bad conditions. I'm no Colin McRae, but at least I can control my own car doing 20mph on 295, unlike the F250 that ate a guardrail next to me. I've never been so happy to drive something with a cage. I knew I may have my car totaled by an idiot, but at least I'd be somewhat safer then normal. Next time I'm packing a helmet.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:28 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

A few people posting here should be required to wear a helmet when out of their cage...
Old 01-19-2005, 09:22 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

just finished tearing up a train station parking lot
Old 01-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Big Poppa

hovocx hovocx hovocx

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
just finished tearing up a train station parking lot
got video?
Old 01-20-2005, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chapter8
I took the evo out of the garage and took it for a spin arouund the block with my falken summer tires.....lets just say it went back in the garage real fast
I did the same thing. I expected those falkens to work a little bit better than they did. They were anything but predictable.
Old 01-20-2005, 11:28 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Audio18
I did the same thing. I expected those falkens to work a little bit better than they did. They were anything but predictable.
yeah man...I really wanna drive it in the snow but I dont wanna lay down the loot for snow tires since I know they wont be used that much
Old 01-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Audio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud ofAudio18 has much to be proud of

If it snows bad enough that you would need snow tires, then most of Richmond shuts down anyway. Surely not worth the expense unless you live in the middle of nowhere.

Quick Reply: snowwww (damnit everyone else has one central should too!)