Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Softball teams????

Old 09-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Nic
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally posted by Si2See
i was gonna play for dale 01-03 but same situation the coach was a queer there. so thats why i am playing softball now at least getting back into the game somewhat.
A couple TD players played on our travel team when we went to the world series a few years ago...Justin Tatro and Mike Norris. Know them by any chance? I'm kind of curious what ever happened to Mike after he moved to tenn.
Old 09-16-2003, 03:02 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by mz_teaser
hahahaha im only kiddin don't have a cow. it's ok...they don't like playin with me either
thats cuz boys dont know what to do w/ us girls who can handle our balls
Old 09-16-2003, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

Si2See has disabled reputation

i dont think i know them that was a little before my time i think.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:57 AM
MR2D2

xbeakerx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Nic
What school did you play for? I played for mbk from 96-98...quit halfway through my junior year because our coach was an ass.
i played in Vermont at boarding school... played from 97-98.... i was there allstar for two years and hit two grand slams, i was their four man hitting...another words their clean up man...
Old 09-17-2003, 03:24 PM
Nic
Patron

Originally posted by xbeakerx
i played in Vermont at boarding school... played from 97-98.... i was there allstar for two years and hit two grand slams, i was their four man hitting...another words their clean up man...
Awesome! I hit in the 2 spot...hit .500 and tied the school record for most hits in 1 game (5) my sophomore year. Never managed to adjust to hitting slow pitch too well in the one season I played though. Let's all hit the batting cage sometime so you s.b. players can give a baseball player some pointers.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

sounds like fun man lets do it something in the fall like early nov or so that way it wont be too too cold but there is also nothing else to do on fri or sat nights then. we can have a drag va central meet at the rockwood golfpark. and btw i can give pointers in baseball and softball i can hit both really well.
Old 09-17-2003, 04:25 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Could we really just up and make a softball team and actually get games? Or do you have to join someone else's?
Old 09-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

not sure really. i will check into it next spring but right now in like a month or so we need to all get together after the games have settled down and shit and figure out who can hit and field and etc get a game going on and shit. who is up for a softball meet in early november or so?
Old 09-18-2003, 05:38 AM
Nic
Patron

My birthday is nov 6th and the mustang club is doing a skyline drive cruise nov 8th, so anytime besides that is great. I can't hit a softball for crap (I've still got to learn) but I can flash a little leather here and there
Old 09-18-2003, 05:41 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

a lot of companies up here like geico,washington post, etc have there own softball teams and play other companies..its tight haha...i would come play soft ball lol..haha i preffer baseball, but i never tried softball before...unless you guys cant handle the king..home run/batting champ 3 yrs in a row in nova right here ...oh god im so white hahha...

Last edited by EEK; 09-18-2003 at 05:44 AM.

Quick Reply: Softball teams????