Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

spray paint

Old 07-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Owe 'bama Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT
Default Re: spray paint

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
and your finger will hurt like a bitch 1/4 of the way through it. Duplicolor and Krylon both use the easy touch blue top. I would use anything without it.

for $3.00 this is the shit.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:29 PM
HIGH FIVE!

upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
for $3.00 this is the shit.
Yeah, I was just always afraid of it breaking mid spray and fucking up my paint job, plus I'd only use Krylon or Duplicolor anyway...
Old 07-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT

for $3.00 this is the piece of shit.
^fixed it for you.

I hate that thing. The paint builds up on the tip and drips globs, so if you're sprayin' the roof... you're gonna have dribble spots.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Operator Error.

and besides, just flip your car on the side to do the roof.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Yeah ok, obviously you don't paint much.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:50 PM
Owe 'bama Care

Originally Posted by Focal XIV
Yeah ok, obviously you don't paint much.
does everyday count as "not painting much"?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:05 PM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

You spraypaint everyday?
Old 07-19-2006, 06:03 AM
Banned

skott is an unknown quantity at this point

I rattle cannned my 240 as well th it needs a few more coats.... I choice satan black over flat black.... reason being flats and primers hold water. which will eventually make your car rust.

Nice and slow is the key.... A friend came over and decided to help ane muther fuker... I have to redo ever spot he touched...

also say you some how manage to get paint on something that you shouldnt "taillights, window or what ever" I would suggest denatured alcohol. hard on teh hands but pour some ona paper towels and a few good wipes it comes right off... Also the bonus is it doesnt hurt teh taillights... in fact MHO it makes em look all nice and new again...
skott
Old 07-19-2006, 06:11 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
...it's gonna take a metric shit ton of paint....
I LOL'd at that.

Good stuff man, I could see spending the time to paint the kit, though I imagine you were lucky to find a paint that matched well enough to pull it off. I still see someone taking the time to do it right as the minority in here though...
Old 07-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Owe 'bama Care

Originally Posted by Focal XIV
You spraypaint everyday?
Not everyday. Monday - Friday though

Quick Reply: spray paint