Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

State Fair of VA -- Sept 28 - Oct 8

Old 09-18-2006, 06:57 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: State Fair of VA -- Sept 28 - Oct 8

wow thanks for the heads up. maybe i'll get to try those fried candy bars this year
Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

ill be there with the wife and kid.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:50 PM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a word of caution!

IF you decide to step out after they stop admitting people (close the gates) you WILL NOT get back in: Last year I was at the fair with my son and some friends, my fiance got there and called me to come out and walk with her as it's a "lovely" part of town, so I did. Nowhere was it posted that once you leave you can't come back in. The cops wouldn't let me back in to get my son and leave, I almost went postal on them until they said it was a bunch of crap and that they would have let me in, but the BITCH that runs the show said tuff luck. My son decided to stay with our friends so he could at least enjoy the fair, and the assholes wouldn't even let me hand him money so he could have fun, they had to take the money from me and walk it across the gate and give it to him.

It won't be posted, not that it matters but there ya go. Faggots.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:54 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

Originally Posted by Alice_in_Chains
Just a word of caution!

IF you decide to step out after they stop admitting people (close the gates) you WILL NOT get back in: Last year I was at the fair with my son and some friends, my fiance got there and called me to come out and walk with her as it's a "lovely" part of town, so I did. Nowhere was it posted that once you leave you can't come back in. The cops wouldn't let me back in to get my son and leave, I almost went postal on them until they said it was a bunch of crap and that they would have let me in, but the BITCH that runs the show said tuff luck. My son decided to stay with our friends so he could at least enjoy the fair, and the assholes wouldn't even let me hand him money so he could have fun, they had to take the money from me and walk it across the gate and give it to him.

It won't be posted, not that it matters but there ya go. Faggots.
holy gay
Old 09-21-2006, 08:22 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Hand stamp?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Man in the BOX

Alice_in_Chains is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Hand stamp?
Had it, didn't matter. After 9 PM there is no re-entry period.
Old 09-22-2006, 12:08 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Gotcha. Keeps out the thugs going back for a fight.

Not sure if I get a free pass for volunteering like for Country Fest. Still worth the cost, imho.
Old 09-25-2006, 08:14 PM
superuser

Opens Thursday.

Who else is going for the Demolition Derby?
Old 09-25-2006, 08:24 PM
superuser

Oh man, you gotta get that RV rollin' over there and camped out for some serious drinking before the demolition derby!

Postmark an entry for the demolition derby by today (Tuesday) and the entry fee is only $25/vehicle! Who is gonna enter their beater?
Old 09-25-2006, 09:41 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

humm... that could be a fun place to take the pirate ship.

Quick Reply: State Fair of VA -- Sept 28 - Oct 8