Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

Old 06-04-2008, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these partsoxsleeperxo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

damn dustin, i heard about it from matt a couple days ago..shit is getting crazy..do you know what cars they was driving, the one scoping out your car/house?
Old 06-04-2008, 07:53 AM

Turbosh!tbox has disabled reputation

well its time to start pulling shit apart at night when I park the car this is ridiculous.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:43 AM
The Dude abides

1hgej1 is on a distinguished road

That sucks man. I hope you find it in one piece. I'll keep a look out.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:49 PM
RHD Teggy

GSRdc2 has disabled reputation

ya that sucks bro,ill def keep an eye out..let us know what cars where passin buy your house b/c there where a few that passed my house and looked at my shit,let me know
Old 06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

Originally Posted by GSRdc2
ya that sucks bro,ill def keep an eye out..let us know what cars where passin buy your house b/c there where a few that passed my house and looked at my shit,let me know
Had the same happen to me today. Blue EG hatch with some euro tails was what I saw as I came home today. I'm not making assumptions as to my car, but it was a bit sketchy.
Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 PM
OMG AHH

jdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud ofjdm_ef9 has much to be proud of

damn bro, i'm sorry to hear that
Old 06-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Suck! Damn, sorry to hear about this! This is REALLY pissing me off. We need to find these fuckers and lock their asses up for good.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

Yo fuck these guys! Man i saw two guys one was in a 99-00 si and he pulled back and forth in my neighbor hood twice and when we cam outside he just drove off.. i hope i catch a motherfucker!!!

Guys everyone needs atleast an alarm on there car, and we have these new tracking devices at Circuit City that work good as shit!! Ask me or Mike and we will show u what you need to protect your shit!!

Last edited by Acrytet70; 06-04-2008 at 03:20 PM.
Old 06-04-2008, 05:02 PM
The Dude abides

1hgej1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Acrytet70
Yo fuck these guys! Man i saw two guys one was in a 99-00 si and he pulled back and forth in my neighbor hood twice and when we cam outside he just drove off.. i hope i catch a motherfucker!!!

Guys everyone needs atleast an alarm on there car, and we have these new tracking devices at Circuit City that work good as shit!! Ask me or Mike and we will show u what you need to protect your shit!!
what color si was it? because it's probably the same guys that stole this dude's si (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/central-va-15/stolen-em1-240011/).
Old 06-04-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Acrytet70

Yeah yall needa catch them and beat the shit out of them. I know redsrt4 off here or most yall prob know matt weeks? I know a few boys that said he got locked up a few months ago for stealing car parts not sure if it was CARS or just parts..

Quick Reply: Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo