Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

Old 06-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these partsRA052224 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

Originally Posted by slotec
dustin I have alot of stuff I can donate. Just give me a call.
yeah I can give what little I have
Old 06-19-2008, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

slotec has disabled reputation

this is how the honda community should be (helping out each other), not stealing from each other.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:47 AM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Honda community? Roscoe (the mastermind behind this) Owns a Chevette and a Sunfire with awhole lotta redneck trucks. The Honda community is either a bunch of mexicans who steal or a bunch of kids with clear tail lights doing burn outs while hitting there "NOS YO" button. Or youve got the holyier then thou Honda kids with K series swaps and Mugen wheels with heads so big you could throw a volley ball at them and it would get in gulfed in there right nostril. No, the people who are helping Dustin out are good hearted guys who can see someone in need. Dustin put alot of money and blood into that car and everyone knows that he didnt deserve this shit. The Honda community can go suck on my left nutt.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered Member

well Im helping because Ive been in dustin's shoes before.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:59 AM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
Honda community? Roscoe (the mastermind behind this) Owns a Chevette and a Sunfire with awhole lotta redneck trucks. The Honda community is either a bunch of mexicans who steal or a bunch of kids with clear tail lights doing burn outs while hitting there "NOS YO" button. Or youve got the holyier then thou Honda kids with K series swaps and Mugen wheels with heads so big you could throw a volley ball at them and it would get in gulfed in there right nostril. No, the people who are helping Dustin out are good hearted guys who can see someone in need. Dustin put alot of money and blood into that car and everyone knows that he didnt deserve this shit. The Honda community can go suck on my left nutt.
People can be ricers or "JDM" or whatever and still be good hearted people.

the people who are helping Dustin out are good hearted guys who can see someone in need.
Best sentence

Originally Posted by slotec
well Im helping because Ive been in dustin's shoes before.
And you know how shitty is to have that happen, and the well earned money but mostly important the effort into making your car right again.

Last edited by D-Rizzle; 06-20-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:01 PM

Turbosh!tbox has disabled reputation

Someone has a totally fucked idea of the Honda community sorry. But what this does show is that people can put there differences aside to help someone in dire need of it. I would hope that if it was me someone would care enough to help also. I will donate what ever I can to help him out be it time or parts because he is a nice guy and this was totally wrong that happened to him.
Old 06-20-2008, 12:07 PM

The Honda Community consists of just more than that though, you have the people that are like that...but then you have some layed back people who are great to talk to.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

dustin call me when u get home tonite Ill try to stop by with some parts
Old 06-20-2008, 02:15 PM

I'm at home right now, but i'm tryin to go work on the car. You wanna go down there and I'll give you some gas money or something. I haven't talked to Roscoe, but i'm sure he's at the shop.
Old 06-20-2008, 02:40 PM
I Mierda en usted!

z-dotcom has disabled reputation

Eh Im talking about majority of the Honda Community. Of course there are cool good people in the "Honda Community" as well, hell Im good friends with a few people who love hondas one of them tunes pretty much all the cars in central. Im just stating that the people who are helping out are not of the norm "Honda community". So guys dont take it the wrong way. Ive had a few hondas myself and actually have a civic right now but these thieves,con artist, ricers, people with no regard for others safety, and the big headed people take up a LARGE percentage of the "Honda Community". Theres always exceptions, but Dustin I wouldnt consider this the "honda community" helping you out, just friends that want to see your car back on the road.

Quick Reply: Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo