Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

Old 06-20-2008, 02:41 PM
Body In Trunk.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stolen EJ1 D15B Turbo

im not currently at the shop but will be back there in a bit, i think keebler may still be there tho. if ya can give me a call and let me know when ya plan to go down so i can make sure someone will be there when you get there!
Old 06-20-2008, 02:47 PM

D-Rizzle has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
Eh Im talking about majority of the Honda Community. Of course there are cool good people in the "Honda Community" as well, hell Im good friends with a few people who love hondas one of them tunes pretty much all the cars in central. Im just stating that the people who are helping out are not of the norm "Honda community". So guys dont take it the wrong way. Ive had a few hondas myself and actually have a civic right now but these thieves,con artist, ricers, people with no regard for others safety, and the big headed people take up a LARGE percentage of the "Honda Community". Theres always exceptions, but Dustin I wouldnt consider this the "honda community" helping you out, just friends that want to see your car back on the road.
I agree with you. Roscoe is a cool ass dude for this, and I really appreciate what he, Keebler, Richard, and Everyone else that is making a contribution to this car.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:39 PM

Turbosh!tbox has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by z-dotcom
Eh Im talking about majority of the Honda Community. Of course there are cool good people in the "Honda Community" as well, hell Im good friends with a few people who love hondas one of them tunes pretty much all the cars in central. Im just stating that the people who are helping out are not of the norm "Honda community". So guys dont take it the wrong way. Ive had a few hondas myself and actually have a civic right now but these thieves,con artist, ricers, people with no regard for others safety, and the big headed people take up a LARGE percentage of the "Honda Community". Theres always exceptions, but Dustin I wouldnt consider this the "honda community" helping you out, just friends that want to see your car back on the road.
Oh ok I hope it didnt sound like I was jumping on you. And hell yey there are a ton of those others but a few bad apples will spoil the bunch. Hell I didnt even know you owned a honda and it didnt even matter. But its true the people that have helped are not in the norm like the rest of the world that are just looking out for themselves and thats what is so great about it. My fault for speaking so hastily.

Last edited by Turbosh!tbox; 06-20-2008 at 03:41 PM.