Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

STOP listening to Q94 WTF????

Old 01-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: STOP listening to Q94 WTF????

I'll take chocolate chip with a glass of orange haterade. who gives a fuck if someone is posting up stickers against some radio station.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

mysteryguest is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Sirius blows donkey dick. Its in my new truck. Had XM in my last truck. If there is a way to switch my factory sirius to XM I'll do it without a doubt.
Save your time and money. The two companies are preparing to merge which will put Sirius in full control of one company. You'll have Sirius after all the trouble in the end.

I've had both and really see not that great of a difference. I personally like Sirius better because they have the NFL and Stern. They used to have the NHL, but XM snagged NHL after Sirius took NASCAR from them. I kinda miss the NHL. As far as music goes, Sirius has no commercials on their music stations. I don't really see much difference between XM and Sirius when it comes to music. Some people say XM has better country and Sirius has better trance/dance/breakbeats, etc. I don't know or care.

As far as this thread is concerned, it's kind of funny to see that people still actually listen to FM radio. I could never go back.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:13 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

if you have sirius, put it on channel 28 at about 3:10pm and listen to jason ellis he's on til 7pm and hes fuckin funny as shit