Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

IT STOPPED RAINING

Old 10-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IT STOPPED RAINING

first thing, we should atleast try to get permission to use someones lot, thats the first thing the cops said tonight over the intercom "All yall trespassing, i think yall are" and i wish i had a paper with signature saying we had permission so i could have put it in his face.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Slocb7
first thing, we should atleast try to get permission to use someones lot, thats the first thing the cops said tonight over the intercom "All yall trespassing, i think yall are" and i wish i had a paper with signature saying we had permission so i could have put it in his face.

yeah sounds like a plan
Old 10-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Registered Member

stupid police picked me out of all those that was leaving that lot, to give a ticket too, chicken fuckers.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

Im tired of the harassment from them, im gonna do something about it, atleast try, even if i have to go to the governor. All we are trying to do is chill and have a good time but yet we always get kicked out of places and were not doing nothing wrong. We went to sheetz down broad beside fridays and had no problem, the security guards were cool, didnt say nothing. But im gonna write a letter to someone. Something has to be done, Period.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:16 AM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Im tired of the harassment from them, im gonna do something about it, atleast try, even if i have to go to the governor. All we are trying to do is chill and have a good time but yet we always get kicked out of places and were not doing nothing wrong. We went to sheetz down broad beside fridays and had no problem, the security guards were cool, didnt say nothing. But im gonna write a letter to someone. Something has to be done, Period.
Good luck with getting something done.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:36 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Hahaha! That is funny. You're gonna write a letter complaining about police doing thier job, removing tresspassers from places they don't have permission to be. Why not contact some local businesses and ask permission first?
Old 10-09-2005, 06:07 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Even with permission, you won't be able to stay long. Remember, we had permission from CARRRS a few years ago until the police started putting pressure on them not to let us hang out there.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

psshhhh has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nic
Even with permission, you won't be able to stay long. Remember, we had permission from CARRRS a few years ago until the police started putting pressure on them not to let us hang out there.
The reason was, 1. From the idiots pulling out on Broad St. racing up and down the street in front of the store. And 2. Was the beer bottles and food bags, etc that everyone left. I was one of the ones cleaning it up on Saturday. So Cory said no more. The garbage is the death for all of us!
Old 10-09-2005, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

How many fucking threads do we need about the same goddamn subject. Just stop your whiney bitching and stay home or find something else to do then go to a lot full of idiots that is obviously going to get broken up.

And those that complain about police officers doing their jobs are as ignorant as the trailer trash in the lot in the first place.

/rant
Old 10-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Registered Member

psshhhh has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
How many fucking threads do we need about the same goddamn subject. Just stop your whiney bitching and stay home or find something else to do then go to a lot full of idiots that is obviously going to get broken up.

And those that complain about police officers doing their jobs are as ignorant as the trailer trash in the lot in the first place.

/rant

Quick Reply: IT STOPPED RAINING