Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

stupid computer-need help

Old 10-09-2003, 04:01 PM
<3 My Shrek<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stockkiagurl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by HondaCrusher
I'm sure it was a misunderstanding and he thought you were talkin about him and his personal situations, instead of your own. Either way, turn the other cheek and both of u STFU about each other.
EXACTLY..... both of yall stop assuming you know what the other one means and do NOT respond to each other or anything else. I believe my almost 1 year old nephew is more mature than the two of ya'll put together. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR OR READ IT...WE NEVER DID IN THE FIRST PLACE AND WE SURE AS SHIT DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!
Old 10-09-2003, 08:01 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

whooooo hooooooo its fixed now! yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does cheerleader like jump*
Old 10-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

aight rich I will bring it with me sun, and pick it up later. So is there anyway you can get the 80 gig hard drive and put it in. I will give you the money and some more for the trouble.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:47 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Since I have a business license for computer consulting, I can't legally purchase the drive for you and resell it normally. Lots of tax issues. My tax return last year was over 60 pages. 1040-EZ doesn't work for me.

I can, however, let you know the best place to purchase one and install it as a friend. No money, ever. You're a friend.
Old 10-10-2003, 05:14 AM
Banned

well let me know where to go to get it, and I dont mind slideing you some money for helping me out man. I already owe ya one lol
Old 10-10-2003, 12:12 PM
DILLIGAF?

BadBeck is an unknown quantity at this point

too bad if some ofya'll dont like rich. he is the shit with computers. my computer is running fast and clean and absolutely wonderful now. plus its updated and w/ the new wmp i have all these cool ass visualizations to look at now. i am beyond psyched about that. so next time you go to bad mouth him, stop and think...where would becky be if rich hadnt helped her? Probably in a psych ward after being seen throwing my computer out of the window. rich you have my eternal thanks and ihope to make it up to you at some point.
Old 10-10-2003, 12:23 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Thanks for the above post. Awww.

Don't forget to run the Disk Defragmenter program in Norton Utilities. Just let it run overnight as it takes about 3-4 hours for your size drive and it's current state.
Old 10-10-2003, 08:24 PM
boys are stupid

SEVENSEVENTYZ has disabled reputation

Old 10-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Banned

my comp is about gone, I need a new hard drive (bigger) and a newer OS.