Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Subaru peeps...08 STI@ Pence

Old 02-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GripSpec has disabled reputation
Default Re: Subaru peeps...08 STI@ Pence

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Ha ha ha ha. I wonder if it is sold yet?
Well I took it over to clean up (clean for lot) and there were 2 salesmen following me back there with customers who wanted to look at it. 5 minutes later Robert Webb calls me and says that he got a call from Subaru that it was sold, so to tell the clean up guys to bump it to the front of the line and tell the other salesmen that its sold.

Then I take it back over to Subaru and Calvin says it was never sold. So I don't know whats up with it. Vince said there was some guy coming in to look at it yesterday who bought an 04 STi right when they came out and just kept it in his garage. Apparently it has like 450 miles on it or something crazy like that.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Originally Posted by GripSpec
Vince said there was some guy coming in to look at it yesterday who bought an 04 STi right when they came out and just kept it in his garage. Apparently it has like 450 miles on it or something crazy like that.
What a pointless car to keep hidden away in a garage. If they didnt make 40 bazillion of them that make it rare, but he's an idiot for storing a low mile, mass produced car every 18yr old in California has.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
What a pointless car to keep hidden away in a garage. If they didnt make 40 bazillion of them that make it rare, but he's an idiot for storing a low mile, mass produced car every 18yr old in California has.
+freakin 1!!!

Just like the 96 cobra link I posted in eye candy that has under 2,000 miles on it.

Well I took it over to clean up (clean for lot) and there were 2 salesmen following me back there with customers who wanted to look at it. 5 minutes later Robert Webb calls me and says that he got a call from Subaru that it was sold, so to tell the clean up guys to bump it to the front of the line and tell the other salesmen that its sold.
Probably because it was too expensive