Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sup guys get 2 no me

Old 12-02-2009, 10:12 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE
Default Re: Sup guys get 2 no me

You're not stuck up your girlfriend's asshole because you can't get one. No job and a shitty car won't get you the womenz.

BTW, whining about rep is just as old as 'umad'. We know those who are in the neg whine and bitch about rep, we don't need to keep hearing it.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

I don't drive a cheerleader model Eclipse, I don't work at the tax department, I don't have a wife that's a whore who has me by the balls(Quote of JR). /thread

Edit: I just broke up with my girlfriend last night.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

I

LOVE

LESBIANS BYAAAH
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
I don't drive a cheerleader model Eclipse, I don't work at the tax department, I don't have a wife that's a whore who has me by the balls(Quote of JR). /thread

Edit: I just broke up with my girlfriend last night.
Awww. This is the point where I am going to ask JR if he said that. Where I got it from. I know his answer will be no since he's a big pussy. I doubt he's a bigger pussy then you though. I'm sure you are making sad attempts at talking shit to me, but you still don't know me, or my wife, so keep trying.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:26 AM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

It took you awhile to come up with a feasible response in where you kept your composure. NTTfgt.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:27 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

Kris FTW
Old 12-02-2009, 10:28 AM
mmm babby

And when's the last time you hung out with your frien...oh wait.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:29 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
It took you awhile to come up with a feasible response in where you kept your composure. NTTfgt.
I'm at work. Not to mention I'm not sitting here bumping your pathetic excuse for a thread seeing what you'll say next. You ain't worth shit, and that won't change. You can't get to me no matter how hard you try. You can keep on all you want and I'll keep doing what I am doing. Then at 4:30 I will head home to my family, and won't even remember you.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:30 AM
mmm babby

UMAD? U KEEP GIVIN ME SATISFACTINZ.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:37 AM
mmm babby

Off to work, great thread guys!

Quick Reply: Sup guys get 2 no me