Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Team Godspeed....lol

Old 07-08-2004, 04:39 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpoolinS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Team Godspeed....lol

im done here, going to a real forum were people know what there talking about
Old 07-08-2004, 04:39 PM

P DUB has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
sounds to me like you just have a small penis or something. a few of them are friends of mine.. i really don't know what kind of shit they talk, since i don't hang out with them often, but whatever, shit talk is fun anyways.

personally i think if you have to talk shit to 14 and 15 second cars then you're a loser. if you really make 400hp they should be a joke to you, not the subject of a trash talk thread.

you say they are stupid? i say you're a fucking moron. so billy badass, if you're so high and mighty with your "400hp" SR20, why don't you go talk some shit to some REAL cars and line up with something more in your territory?

I can understand how Spoolin feels, it does suck to have people talk shit about your car and say that their car is something that it really is not.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Wow. You are so right.

OR...you could actually just be a fucking idiot.

I choose the latter.

ps, i have no affiliation with Team Godspeed. But as a citizen of the human race I choose to make fun of hypocritcal fucks. It's my duty really.
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SpoolinS14
lol....all you do is support my point about all this......people talking about things they dont know about
what don't i know about? i know you're an idiot who has to talk shit to nearly stock cars to feel good about himself because he sucks at life. i know that WRX with bolt ons is slow, and i highly doubt there's an SR20 in richmond that has any room talking shit to me. so what's the secret?
Banned

thanks man at least theres one person with a brain on this site
Old 07-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

P DUB doesnt count. We all know that by now.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Banned

man ill tell you this ill race you, unless you run 9s then im not worried.....you just let me know when i will go to the track next week if possible
Old 07-08-2004, 04:43 PM
Registered Member

9's. hahahahahaha...best joke ever. You had me going for a second.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:44 PM

P DUB has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FlodaSE-R
P DUB doesnt count. We all know that by now.

WTF does that mean man!

So the President of Godspeed posts a personal email on here I sent him you have to insult me like that, read my posts I do more defending than anything else b/c you guys wont stop and look at the big picture.
Old 07-08-2004, 04:45 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

track costs too much... come north to my town for a night any weeked and we can settle it

me, mustangs, whatever you want a piece of in that SR20.. we need some fresh stuff to beat up on anyways

Quick Reply: Team Godspeed....lol