Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

To those of you I met last night...

Old 06-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: To those of you I met last night...

Every friday and saturday.
Basically everybody meets downtown gets kicked out of various lots and then we usually meet somewhere (smaller group of people) so popo doesnt mess with us. Alot of crappy cars and ricers show up at kroger and willow lawn, but then all of the nice cars end up meeting somewhere else.
I didnt go out last weekend but I usually do when Im in the mood for it
Old 06-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

I didn't know you guys still went out there. Got kind of boring towards the end of last summer.
Old 06-28-2005, 07:52 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Originally Posted by Brian T
I didn't know you guys still went out there. Got kind of boring towards the end of last summer.
yes it does...it gets old kinda quick. Like u said by the end of summer I have no desire to go anymore. But we have a good group of friends that usually hang out so it makes it entertaining
Old 06-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Registered Member

jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R

Originally Posted by chapter8
yes it does...it gets old kinda quick. Like u said by the end of summer I have no desire to go anymore. But we have a good group of friends that usually hang out so it makes it entertaining
holler
Old 06-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Patron

Originally Posted by jentegraGS-R
holler
fah a dolla
Old 06-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

saw all you guys out, i was did a double take when i saw a bunch of car people at the old RPM, took me back a couple of years
Old 06-29-2005, 04:58 PM
uhmm right

corina is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by akalei
Just wanted to say hi! It was nice to finally meet some people, I didn't catch everyone's usernames but I know I met Chris and a couple others from here

We'll be back soon, it was good to see you guys!
next time you drive down to Richmond lemme know, i'll drive up and we'll really see whats' up. girls in the car scene..watch out. i'm moving back up there in September so I'll be out & about try'n 2 see what's up w/ you guys. haha, but some time or another you should make a trip down to the 757 area
Old 07-03-2005, 05:58 AM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by corina
next time you drive down to Richmond lemme know, i'll drive up and we'll really see whats' up. girls in the car scene..watch out. i'm moving back up there in September so I'll be out & about try'n 2 see what's up w/ you guys. haha, but some time or another you should make a trip down to the 757 area

definitely me and my roomie are planning a trip down there too- theres NO ONE in cville, well..there are but no one ever makes trips here so we all have to go elsewhere- i will let ya know when im coming back
Old 07-03-2005, 09:30 AM
speed racer

DLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these partsDLB1994 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chapter8
Every friday and saturday.
Basically everybody meets downtown gets kicked out of various lots and then we usually meet somewhere (smaller group of people) so popo doesnt mess with us. Alot of crappy cars and ricers show up at kroger and willow lawn, but then all of the nice cars end up meeting somewhere else.
I didnt go out last weekend but I usually do when Im in the mood for it
I went out there last night for a few , what a waste big race got talked up for $1000 with some old head and turned in to bunch of bullshit, i went back to the shop to put the slicks on and open the down pipe and drove back up there for bull
Old 07-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Originally Posted by DLB1994
I went out there last night for a few , what a waste big race got talked up for $1000 with some old head and turned in to bunch of bullshit, i went back to the shop to put the slicks on and open the down pipe and drove back up there for bull

hey man, saw the accord out there last night. was looking pretty mean.

Quick Reply: To those of you I met last night...