Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

To those of you I met last night...

Old 07-05-2005, 01:09 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: To those of you I met last night...

Originally Posted by chapter8
dude let that shit to rest bitch...your gonna just cause problems for yourself. 5 days dont make a diff. If you wanna be a fuker just wait till teh shit comes in and then raise hell on every forum u know of

Why would I cause problems for something he SAID he wou do? I very seriously doubt they'd talk to me anyways if I called considering my last conversation with them. That's why I brought it up to you. Either way at least they are only 3000k miles away now...
Old 07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Patron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: To those of you I met last night...

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Why would I cause problems for something he SAID he wou do? I very seriously doubt they'd talk to me anyways if I called considering my last conversation with them. That's why I brought it up to you. Either way at least they are only 3000k miles away now...
thats irrelevant. Yes he didnt deliver on his promise..that has come and gone. But now you have to put that aside so you dont delay things any further. When you get the wheels then fuck shit up because you have nothing to loose
Damn 5+ months is a long ass time to wait for some wheels. I shoulda just got some trendy played out volks