Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tuner Expo - Oct 25th - Richmond Convention Center

Old 09-25-2003, 07:41 PM
ooooweee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mz_teaser is an unknown quantity at this point

ahaha losers....lolz....well tell the honda tech folks to come out to the show...flyers are all up and down broad st...pick it up on your way there =)
Old 09-26-2003, 04:12 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

at least i know all the clean imports wont be at the show =P..since there is a meet that day haha fucked up shit huh..oh i already told them to go to the show, they said its goin to be whack and rice city..sounds more of a reason for me not to go haha =)
Old 09-26-2003, 06:16 AM
ooooweee

bitch u'll be there...'nuff said...so i guess youre included in that rice catergory eh?.....

ahaha...and how will they know what the outcome is gonna be if the show haven't pass by yet? or will they even show how the outcome will be?...didn't think so...
Old 09-26-2003, 06:24 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

dood its a show in richmond..nuff said..most the imports ive seen there are ethier shit or shitty..im not goin to be there..you will..ill be here in nova hangin tan...or maybe ill be at the honda-tech meet haha..trust me local shows suck..even the ones in nova suck
Old 09-26-2003, 06:29 AM
ooooweee

Originally posted by EEK
dood its a show in richmond..nuff said..most the imports ive seen there are ethier shit or shitty..im not goin to be there..you will..ill be here in nova hangin tan...or maybe ill be at the honda-tech meet haha..trust me local shows suck..even the ones in nova suck
who said all the cars were gonna be from richmond....i've seen some shitty ass cars around here....but ive seen some half decent ones and some that hot....

now must u continue hatin on the show? or are u still cryin about your baby?....stop being such a hater...and if i find out you go to that honda meet and not call me or at least hit up the show at the convention center its on like donkey kong...=) haha i heart you oppa...
Old 09-26-2003, 06:33 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

dood..hahaha..i forgot you all about the HIP POP scene so yeah you will like your stunnerific car show..i cant stand walking around hardcore thugs all day long, and thats what most car shows are these days or your local jdm rice..but you like thugs and bling bling so you will have fun..ill call you if i go to the meet but yeah, im not goin to the whack ass show..so actually there would be no point in callin you..since you would be at the show all day =P

Last edited by EEK; 09-26-2003 at 06:39 AM.
Old 09-26-2003, 07:14 AM
ooooweee

hahah please hun double check your avatar and you tell me who is all about that "blang blang" shit hahaha......i'm not all about that thug shit......well u need to call me anyways...im not gonna be there ALL day...
Old 09-26-2003, 07:16 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

uh andre 3000 ,the love below,. real thugged out there homie..actually only rap i like is gangsta rap..but im talkin about your homie g's down there that act hard and dress hard, but are real pussy inside...we aint even goin to bring up your "thugged outness" hahhahah..you prolly be there ALL day if your girl is goin to model
Old 09-26-2003, 07:20 AM
ooooweee

who are you talkin about?....u've only met my homegirls...the only homebois u've met was john and alex when we went to kd that one time....and no im not gonna be there all day...my girl can model there all day...but ill have my breaks from the show...
Old 09-26-2003, 07:22 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

im just talkin about people down there in general..when i goto the malls and shit with you down there, i feel like i got to walk with my gun because the people are to hard for me to be around

Quick Reply: Tuner Expo - Oct 25th - Richmond Convention Center