Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VMP and rules??

Old 03-16-2006, 07:51 PM
thermal efficiency

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS
Default Re: VMP and rules??

are you going to install them at VMP?
Old 03-17-2006, 01:05 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

No, I am saying I am adding them onto the Cobra here in Missouri.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:01 AM
thermal efficiency

J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS J. O. BUDS

lol, i was joking.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:22 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Apparently you need the for people to understand sarcasm in this forum.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:38 PM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by Not Stock
Kind of like how I shouldnt post in here being I am in not in central va.

Good thing I only have to read your stupid ass crap on here, instead of RPM as well.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:56 PM
thermal efficiency

THX 4 THE REPLY PHIL
Old 03-17-2006, 02:23 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Lightbulb Re: VMP and rules??

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Kind of like how I shouldnt post in here being I am in not in central va.
The regional forums are for stuff going on in a particular region, such as central Va. No one is saying you can't post here, just keep it in the proper section and on topic. Those are the forum rules #1 and #2. Whether or not the administrators enforce the rules is up to them, but users making posts should abide by them.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Slow as Shit

The regional forums are for stuff going on in a particular region, such as central Va. No one is saying you can't post here, just keep it in the proper section and on topic. Those are the forum rules #1 and #2. Whether or not the administrators enforce the rules is up to them, but users making posts should abide by them.
Blah blah blah blah, what did you say?

The topic was "what the fuck is going on tonight 3/11?" I replied what I was doing. Oh because i wasn't here in central va, you comment that DRAGVA.COM/REGIONAL FORUMS/CENTRAL VA. Dude, you are the biggest dork there is and it is evident that you have nothing better to do while online. Even others called you on it.

Stop being the forum police. It is pretty pathetic that you feel the need to make sure an internet forum is ran correctly. If you want to be in charge so much, then apply for a moderator spot. Then again, you can't be trusted since you got called out on TCM's site for reading peoples pms when you had access.

now in radom fashion I am sure you are gonna claim how innocent you are and say how you didnt do this or that, but it is ok. You are still a tard that tries to hard to be perfect.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:02 PM
superuser

You posted in a regional forum for central VA what you were doing in Missouri. No one cares.

Paul (site admin) from TCM asked about how to do a database search in MySQL to search for a specific text string on his site. I showed him how to do it and he was right beside me when we did it. I train alphabet agencies the exact same methods so as not to exceed the scope of their search warrants. That was several years ago. Let it go.

No one wants your drama here.
Old 03-17-2006, 05:12 PM
Slow as Shit

The funny part is I have posted Off Topic stuff in the Off Topic section, and your retarded ass had the stupidity to say " this is drag va and it doesnt deal with cars or racing"...lol.
Richard, I am not gonna comment on crap that ended up as you knowing details of a pm among 2 people and the finger pointed towards you.
You are stupid if you honestly expect people to believe you half the time. All you do is talk nothing but stories and all this shit about all these hush hush bullshit gigs. Always hearing how you are telling people, Oh I am in the Army and I can join as a Sgt Maj..STFU, you spout off with some most moronic shit at times, but man that's the best bs story yet.

You know the funny part about drama, is that you seem to be the only one who flames me in every single post on here You don't do shit on RPM, then again, you really don't venture over there anymore for some odd reason.

The irony? You are talking about drama. I bet if you dont reply to my posts, there won't be any issues

Last edited by Woodrow; 03-17-2006 at 05:17 PM.

Quick Reply: VMP and rules??