Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Watch your sh!t CHESTER!

Old 10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Went Full Retard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Watch your sh!t CHESTER!

Get the plate, make, model, color, and what the ass holes look like if anyone thinks they are getting "followed", or something.

BTW, from what I remember, the night 2 kid's cars were stolen on the west end a few months ago, they found all the parts in Chester near Osborne.
Old 10-30-2009, 04:15 PM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

I was approached by my neighbor on Wednesday after I was finishing up waxing my car and he was shootin' the shit and introducing himself, he didn't seem sketchy, just not that knowledgeable. But I told him to keep his eye out too. I only met him that day too.

@FlimFlam, that's why when I drive home from work at 12:30 every night I go the backway into my neighborhood, it just happened to be the night I didn't. I followed a towtruck the other night bustin ass down my road with some Suzuki rodeo or some bullshit hitched up to it. It looked sketchy at first, but then I thought. 'Why would someone steal a Suzuki?' 'Oh, it's just a repo-man.' He turned up onto JD and headed down towards 288.

Last edited by Doodoodc4; 10-30-2009 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95 95neon95

that's why i like living 2.5 miles from any main raod. who the fuck wants to drive that far into the boonies to steal my shit.

but i have a 12ga waiting for them if they're bored enough to try
Old 10-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Yea. Its Qwik.

Qwik6 has disabled reputation

I keep a pitbull chained to each wheel on my car every night when I park it. But I have had some random people follow me home late at night down route 10 and then speed up on me when I get near home then slowly back off until they see which street I turn down. Nothing has happened thus far. Pulled out in front of a mercedes a while back and forgot I was in nuetral and nailed it. Almost t-boned me in the process. Bitch followed me for a bit around colonial heights until I got out of his sight.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by J. O. BUDS
if they were barking, they were dogs and they cant drive well without thumbs.
urite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rdLOrOLJiA
Old 10-30-2009, 10:24 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eXploited
I chased a fucker down my Street with my AR-15.
if you had an AR in hand but were still chasing them down by foot, you were doing it wrong.

Last edited by RCR Roscoe; 10-30-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:27 PM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
my shits locked up in the garage....i got a rottweiler and a glock who dares anyone to walk in my yard.
Ill walk in your yard, any time I damn well please too.
Old 10-31-2009, 05:56 AM
mmm babby

Doodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these partsDoodoodc4 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
Ill walk in your yard, any time I damn well please too.
Hahahaha, oh...what was up with the dakota copper pearl eclipse in your driveway, I passed it the other day and did a fucking double take.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:35 AM
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Doodoodc4
Hahahaha, oh...what was up with the dakota copper pearl eclipse in your driveway, I passed it the other day and did a fucking double take.
I bought for the motor. Its totaled. I have a Red 98 eclipse in storage that needs a motor.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:37 AM
mmm babby

Was that the one that was for sale on drag not too long ago? if so, I feel reaaaaal bad for that guy =/

Quick Reply: Watch your sh!t CHESTER!