Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What are all the police doing?

Old 09-23-2007 | 06:27 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: What are all the police doing?

Badge + Gun = God

Don't you forget it.

E
Old 09-23-2007 | 07:35 AM
DEAD OR ALIVE

azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th azzbustin30th

Originally Posted by streetlamp
So now instead of worrying about my exhaust, Im worrying about constantly making sure I have all my bicycle lights working.
for some reason i find that extremly funny.
Old 09-23-2007 | 09:21 AM
Registered Member

anubis839 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Enigma
Badge + Gun = God

Don't you forget it.

E

and we all know that God is doing a great job haha
Old 09-23-2007 | 02:12 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Hey I think all your cops are down here in my neighborhood keeping the black man down. There was 3 or so cars down the street talking to a guy hanging out on the sidewalk but they moved on now.

So I usually dont have my car down here at school because I really dont need it and I would rather not have it trashed by these streets so I ride my bike most places. Usually this saves me an assload of money since Im not paying for gas or any parking tickets but now all the cops are fucking cracking down on bike lights. A girl in Carytown bikes the other day got a $90 ticket for not having a front light and a cop stopped me leaving class the other day at dusk and perfectly visible to give me a stern talking to for not having my light on. Anytime a big ride is going on they love to come out and start threatening tickets for a bunch of people on bicycles. So now instead of worrying about my exhaust, Im worrying about constantly making sure I have all my bicycle lights working.
Time to start rollerblading?
Old 09-23-2007 | 02:23 PM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
Your an asshole.
Old 09-23-2007 | 08:26 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
You know the worst part about rollerblading?

Telling your dad you're gay.
Old 09-24-2007 | 06:24 AM
Stuff n Stuff

240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee 240trainee

Hahahahaha, got my friend pulled over last night, I feel like an asshole

I was leading, went out of the side exit of the McDonald's parking lot on Cary. I knew there was a cop sitting on Cary, so I was going slow and extra careful (welded diff - sounds like I'm burning out going through parking lots). Evidnetly the street is a one way, I looked for a sign and didn't see any and didn't see any parked cars where I was, so I just went.

Turns out the street was one way, and the cop pulled him over and had him sit on the one way street the wrong way for like 20 minutes.

Of course, I forgot to put my lights on when I got in the street too.

So I guess he thought we were drunk or stoned, and took it out of my friend since he got caught.

Hahahahaha, this story makes me sound like an asshole.

and Yes, my car is the one with the big lipped wheels and drift stickers.
Old 09-24-2007 | 03:45 PM
Grrrrrrr!

BigCheese has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
there is a krispy kreme over there. maybe the hot light is on?
LMAO
Old 09-24-2007 | 03:59 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

So how I was saying Saturday night someone on my block got their parked car hit head on by a drunk driver, well last night, Sunday, I get woken up at like 1:00 am by the sound of cars smashing together, walk outside and the exact same car had a drunk driver pile right into the rear of it this time. It is unfucking believable, 7 drunk drivers crashing into park cars on my block in a year and a half, does this happen every single night like 20 times in the city of richmond or do I just live on a cursed block?