Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where Did The Classic Car Show Move To, That Used To Be At Wendys On Midlo?

Old 11-08-2006 | 07:18 PM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation
Default Where Did The Classic Car Show Move To, That Used To Be At Wendys On Midlo?

I miss the old days of that car show before, they got thrown out. They had tons of old muscle cars and built street rods that used to show up there, also a few new nice Domestics and Import cars that would show up also.
Old 11-08-2006 | 07:23 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Where Did The Classic Car Show Move To, That Used To Be At Wendys On Midlo?

I was actually thinking the same thing the other day. The few times that I stopped by there they had quite a few nice street rods. Why did they get kicked out?
Old 11-08-2006 | 07:27 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune
Default Re: Where Did The Classic Car Show Move To, That Used To Be At Wendys On Midlo?

they have it way west out on hull st
its like 2 miles west of brandermill
sorry for being vague but i dunno the exact spot
Old 11-08-2006 | 07:36 PM
MoltenMetalFuzion

GoldenLeg13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
they have it way west out on hull st
its like 2 miles west of brandermill
sorry for being vague but i dunno the exact spot
That might be the parking lot where Tractor Supply Company is and where the Winn Dixie used to be. The lot is big enough for it.
Old 11-08-2006 | 07:41 PM
Registered Member

DSM8 U has disabled reputation

as far as i know its next to wendys where TSC is
Old 11-08-2006 | 08:14 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

Yeah they are usually all at Tractor supply or some of them now go to Hardee's off rt. 10, but I don't think many people have been showing up at either now that it has cooled down alot.
Old 11-08-2006 | 08:32 PM
TERMIN8

ThroatyStang has disabled reputation

Do you you when they usally meet up there?
Old 11-08-2006 | 09:14 PM
Registered Member

69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette 69vette

saturday evenings but like I said, I really doubt if anyone is showing up any more this year... your probably going to have to wait till it gets warm again
Old 11-09-2006 | 02:23 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

They stopped doing that like a few years ago. Mainly because Target got tired of the idiot ricers doing shit later on after the show so they stopped allowing people to use the lot.
Old 11-09-2006 | 04:31 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by Woodrow
They stopped doing that like a few years ago. Mainly because Target got tired of the idiot ricers doing shit later on after the show so they stopped allowing people to use the lot.
What he said. The behavior at the early cruise-in wasn't the problem, but the idiot kids that came out later, in typical fashion, ruined it for everyone.

during the spring and summer months, you can find a detailed list of what's going on around the area here http://www.carclubcouncil.com/cal.html

Quick Reply: Where Did The Classic Car Show Move To, That Used To Be At Wendys On Midlo?