Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?

Old 07-03-2007, 05:32 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yboost is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?

Originally Posted by Strychnine
How fast do you usually go??? Last time I went me and this Mustang were messing around, it was fun.
it was dark last night when i went down and u can do 75 easy. and then on the straight aways u can get on it.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:35 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by DJsM3
I have been hosting a small weekly GTG every Tues night for over a year now. If anyone wants to come, we officially kick off at 6:30pm, but most dont show up til 7:30ish. We meet at the BP gas station at the corner of parham and three chopt Rds. Its a pretty big lot, and during this season we usually get 15-30 cars showing up. All enthusiasts (No BSers). I extending an invite to those that wanna come. See ya there.
Do you have permission to be there? I don't want to be trespassing.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Registered Member

KLDET has disabled reputation

Yes 711 from Robius, left at 522 and then left on 60. Right on Old hundred to right on Mt hermon, left on Genito. Nice country setting with some good hills and turns.

Also, Winterpock, left on Beach , right on Riverway, to right on River road and take that to the appomattox river. Awesome rolling hills turns and country.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:31 PM
Registered Member

bLu92bUbbLe has disabled reputation

711 is perfect...i work in goochland...hills n turns...
Old 07-09-2007, 01:11 PM
fuck you.

sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS sh!ttyLS

Originally Posted by TheLittleRedSRT
snake rd isnt bad
Stay away from snake road please unless you have the where-with-all to stay on your side, I can't tell you how many times I've turned to go up the hill only to find some bustedass crx or some piece of shit barreling down the hill towards me.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Function > Form

RobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to allRobertE is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DJsM3
I have been hosting a small weekly GTG every Tues night for over a year now. If anyone wants to come, we officially kick off at 6:30pm, but most dont show up til 7:30ish. We meet at the BP gas station at the corner of parham and three chopt Rds. Its a pretty big lot, and during this season we usually get 15-30 cars showing up. All enthusiasts (No BSers). I extending an invite to those that wanna come. See ya there.
Is this the meet with all the VW's? I try to stop by occasionally, alot of cool people up there
Old 07-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep bigkshep

no one mentioned old gun rd?? about a mile east (i think) of sheets on hugenot?? its a tie between that and riverside drive for my fav. The quality of the asphalt on riverside dr SUCKS!! Old gun is smoother, not smooth, but smoother
Old 07-24-2007, 02:52 PM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BOOC-ey
Deepwater Terminal Rd right in front of Bellz rd
best place in richmond by far

dont know if you are serious or not. but i went down that road last week to sims metal in our dump truck and holy jesus that road is fucked up. i swear i caught air like 6 times going 20. but could always pull some f&f train flip on it
Old 07-26-2007, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

negr089 has disabled reputation

ok.. this is a lil far but route 33 goin in2 WV is windy and cool as hell.. i was goin one day for work in my box truck.. i was killing the turns..almost killed myself but cool
Old 07-31-2007, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

mysteryguest is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by negr089
ok.. this is a lil far but route 33 goin in2 WV is windy and cool as hell.. i was goin one day for work in my box truck.. i was killing the turns..almost killed myself but cool
If we're talking road trips here, I have to mention that I just got back from an 1100 mile motorcycle trip to the Tail of the Dragon in TN. I took 360 to Route 58 all the way across the south end of the state. Route 58 was pretty much a longer version of the infamous Tail of the Dragon.

My vote to all of you is Route 58 from Stuart, VA west to Interstate 81. Also, don't forget about Route 60 around the Blue Ridge Parkway. For that matter, any of the roads going up and down the mountains off of the Blue Ridge Parkway.

Way tighter sections, hairpins, switchbacks, and so on than anything in Richmond.

Last edited by mysteryguest; 07-31-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Quick Reply: Wheres a good spot in Richmond to enjoy your car?