Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

wheres tonights meet at again?

Old 01-03-2006 | 01:12 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot
Default Re: wheres tonights meet at again?

Originally Posted by BluestedSRT
Dumb Loser® here
lol. i forgot you were there your cool and i dont know any off the subaru guys but they seemed alright. that kid with the orange 240 is a living joke though.
Old 01-03-2006 | 01:19 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

yeah he told me he was gonna boost the KA...although he still wouldn't be able to hang with me, because of all the stuff I've done to my car. I guess wheels, tint, and mopar stickers make a car beast?
Old 01-03-2006 | 05:27 PM
easy white boy easy!

nxchef is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL i didnt know anyone there i saw the blue srt though it looked nice. boosted KA's can be quick though as long as its done correctly. but i doubt he will do it correctly...ricers never do.
Old 01-03-2006 | 10:20 PM
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Dumb Loser® here

well at least you can admit?
Old 01-04-2006 | 08:34 AM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by LOCO
well at least you can admit?
are you mad at me for some reason? is it about the 14.6 comments? if so then I'll stop. it's just that I thought you were being sarcastic about your times, so I figured a few sarcatic comments (in fun) would be OK. plus I figured I could stir the pot and get central going again.
Old 01-04-2006 | 06:06 PM
Banned

are you mad at me for some reason? is it about the 14.6 comments? if so then I'll stop. it's just that I thought you were being sarcastic about your times, so I figured a few sarcatic comments (in fun) would be OK. plus I figured I could stir the pot and get central going again.

its when you started trying to poke fun at me for saying I run 14.6's but if that was not your intention then its all good, my fault man.

I cant ever get shit started in central anymore
Old 01-04-2006 | 08:37 PM
easy white boy easy!

nxchef is an unknown quantity at this point

i think we need to set-up a big ole meet so i can meet everyone.....maybe do like a Drag VA dinner or something start it at like 9pm somewhere so we can all go and hopefully work wont get in the way.
Old 01-04-2006 | 08:43 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

You allready know me i wish i had noticed you were at the meet sunday before you chirped 2nd on your way out
Old 01-04-2006 | 09:06 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nxchef
i think we need to set-up a big ole meet so i can meet everyone.....maybe do like a Drag VA dinner or something start it at like 9pm somewhere so we can all go and hopefully work wont get in the way.

a bunch of us get together and go out every once and awhile. problem is everyone always whines about nobody getting together and then when we set something up, none of them show up
Old 01-04-2006 | 09:07 PM
Registered member

GripSpec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jjkamikaze
that kid with the orange 240 is a living joke though.
...oh god

Quick Reply: wheres tonights meet at again?