Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

White Ford Focus

Old 10-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation
Default Re: White Ford Focus

Originally Posted by amccrazgrl
thats the first time i've posted about anything like that.
I told you i'd take care of it, when i see the plates... no worries.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:23 PM

ONECAM has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LOCO
hey lets bag the girl cuz she made a post we dont like, cuz none of us have ever done that
gotta stay on the good side of the females. I have seen alot of people use this forum to vent. its all good.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:52 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Bitch you were riding my ass, don't give that "I was a proper distance" bullshit. You're lucky I didn't run your fucking ugly car off the road.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Focal X
Bitch you were riding my ass, don't give that "I was a proper distance" bullshit. You're lucky I didn't run your fucking ugly car off the road.

You're a fuckin dick, I hate you, you did it to me also.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:55 AM
Registered Member

93civiccpe is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^ just goes to prove that 80% of focus purchasers are either over hormonal freaks or mentally retarded...

by the way.. what the hell was she driving that you could say HER car was ugly... I mean coming from a freaking focus it had better of been a dodge dart or a vega or something. I'm guessing you were hoping you could get someone to hit you and mess up your car so maybe you could get some insurance money and get a car people wouldn't make fun of you for.

(*note, I don't hate all focuses or focus drivers.. I don't care for the taste but I know way too many ignorant focus owners and this is geared toward them...)
Old 10-05-2005, 05:43 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 93civiccpe
^^^ just goes to prove that 80% of focus purchasers are either over hormonal freaks or mentally retarded...

by the way.. what the hell was she driving that you could say HER car was ugly... I mean coming from a freaking focus it had better of been a dodge dart or a vega or something. I'm guessing you were hoping you could get someone to hit you and mess up your car so maybe you could get some insurance money and get a car people wouldn't make fun of you for.

(*note, I don't hate all focuses or focus drivers.. I don't care for the taste but I know way too many ignorant focus owners and this is geared toward them...)
Shut the fuck up, you have no clue what you're talking about. I wasn't brake checking her, the negative magnetic pull of my rear bumper naturally started pulling towards her. Luckily for this girl, my space-time continuum module separated this deadly link between the two vehicles. She should be thanking me.

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
You're a fuckin dick, I hate you, you did it to me also.
Sorry, I'm trying to get that insurance claim

Last edited by Focal E46; 10-05-2005 at 05:45 AM.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:17 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

This thread is weaker than FDR's legs.