Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who all was at Broad tonight?

Old 10-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slvrgtstang has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who all was at Broad tonight?

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
It really isn't their fault. Its the dumbasses that do stupid stuff that ruin it for everyone and bring about the need for cops to be called.
ok i take back what I said, i don't blame them for being the way they are, its just that the dumbasses ruined it for the best of us..... oh well what more can you expect, its what always happens
Old 10-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by slvrgtstang
ok i take back what I said, i don't blame them for being the way they are, its just that the dumbasses ruined it for the best of us..... oh well what more can you expect, its what always happens
yea it sucks
Old 10-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
yea it sucks
MATT ANSWER YOU IM'S ON AIM!! lol or is it not sending again

vip lot
losers who messed up out old lots
Old 10-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by JDMS1eeper
MATT ANSWER YOU IM'S ON AIM!! lol or is it not sending again

vip lot
losers who messed up out old lots
yup not working again. I just tried sending one to you.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:02 PM
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was out there, i was riding and i saw two cops pull in front of us and i knew it was time to go, i had to run across the lot to get to my car and i guess i was like one of the only ones to actually get a ticket, i hate cops. I only saw two cops. Im just gonna get permission somehow to chill at some lot so cops cant do shit.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Registered Member

blazinsi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Slocb7
i was out there, i was riding and i saw two cops pull in front of us and i knew it was time to go, i had to run across the lot to get to my car and i guess i was like one of the only ones to actually get a ticket, i hate cops. I only saw two cops. Im just gonna get permission somehow to chill at some lot so cops cant do shit.

Damn what did you get a ticket for... I was out there with a few friends and we got out fine... Eventually people went to subway by bells till a chopper with a spot light started circling the building.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:17 PM
Registered Member

Slocb7 is an unknown quantity at this point

got pulled as soon as i left out the lot for loud exhaust, he said "well seems like ur exhaust was louder than everyone elses" im like u got 40 cars or so leaving a parking lot, all with exhaust almost and u pick one out of all of them, dumbass pigs.
Old 10-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Registered Member

blazinsi will become famous soon enough

that sucks bro... Where you the last one to leave or something... fucking cops
Old 10-09-2005, 12:57 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blazinsi
Damn what did you get a ticket for... I was out there with a few friends and we got out fine... Eventually people went to subway by bells till a chopper with a spot light started circling the building.
chopper with spotlight? haha.. are you all that hardcore?

should have called up tyrese and paul walker to fight off all the cops for you!

it is kindof shitty though. ever since the car scene was corrupted by joe public media (i.e. all the stupid DVDs and the fast and the furious and such) it sometimes seems like it's almost a game to them. i got kicked out of my local taco bell for "loitering" twice in the last year, while i was eating my food from there. apparently anyone under the age of 45 driving a sporty vehicle is not allowed to park anywhere without being called a loiterer. i bet if i was in a mini-van instead of of an import, or looked like i was 45, i probably would have been left alone. i've also been kicked from a mcdonalds before even being given a chance to go in and buy food (was a group of like 10 of us, all people in their 20s, driving modified cars, we decided to go eat at mcdonalds.. we all park and as we are walking TO THE DOOR the manager comes out and tells us to leave immediately.. haha.. deuchebag..)

unfortunately there are too many individuals around who make darwin cry and glorify the idea of "acting a fool" and thereby destroying what used to be the racing scene... where people would actually race, instead of bragging about how their 14 second shitbox is the fastest thing on wheels then making excuses for not backing it up.

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 10-09-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:38 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
unfortunately there are too many individuals around who make darwin cry and glorify the idea of "acting a fool" and thereby destroying what used to be the racing scene... where people would actually race, instead of bragging about how their 14 second shitbox is the fastest thing on wheels then making excuses for not backing it up.

Quick Reply: Who all was at Broad tonight?