Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?

Old 06-21-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
trant0ny has disabled reputation
Default Re: Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?

Damn makes me wish i was still writing, anyways your best bet to find some GOOD writers is 12ozprophet

heres a Virignia thread to see what roles on metal.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96848

you'll want some people that do trains because it would be outrageously pointless to do a throwie on a wall like that. Also if you lucky try to find an event with a graffiti expo or w/e. I'll pm you if i can catch up to sigh. peace
Old 06-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by trant0ny
Damn makes me wish i was still writing, anyways your best bet to find some GOOD writers is 12ozprophet

heres a Virignia thread to see what roles on metal.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96848

you'll want some people that do trains because it would be outrageously pointless to do a throwie on a wall like that. Also if you lucky try to find an event with a graffiti expo or w/e. I'll pm you if i can catch up to sigh. peace

Not sure how long you've been in good ole RVA but theres ton of heads here that have been in 12 oz. I could pop of names but this isnt the spot adn no offence i don't know you like that. lol
Old 06-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Why so serious?

Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey Its Chey

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Classic Tattoo.. guy named Will Kirby he does the designs for Dominion Skateboards and has some awesome ink work. Tell him Artie referred you.www.hitmute.com
The owner of Dominion and I go back quite a few years. One of the greatest friends to ever have. He used to do some art himself. Now its all about the kids.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:35 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

+1 for Will Kirby.

He has tattooed me as well as a few friends of mine. Ive known him for a few years now as well. Great artist. I will give you a heads up, hes definitely no nonsense. He will straight up tell you if your idea is bad or not.

He is into cars as well. Im pretty sure he still has his caddy that hes been working on for a while now.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

+2 for Will Kirby
Old 06-23-2009, 03:06 PM
:Uses Ninja-Focus:

JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath JDMtoDeath

Any update on this? Or do i gotta stop by the shop to check it out
Old 06-23-2009, 03:38 PM
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JDMtoDeath
Any update on this? Or do i gotta stop by the shop to check it out
Will was supposed to stop by today but, don't know what happened to him...
Old 06-23-2009, 05:07 PM

impound has disabled reputation

+1 for illy willy
Old 06-23-2009, 10:32 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

so how long till the new place is ready?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

ya pip when ya called me back yesterday I was about to has an interjew for a new j o b. lol. reason why i couldnt get ya wills #, but If ya wants i'll call em when i get outta court today. KK.
~skott b

Quick Reply: Who can do some nice graffiti/mural?