Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who wants SATS?

Old 10-26-2005 | 12:22 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam
Default Re: Who wants SATS?

Originally Posted by wheelman
Naahh, we just both really need the right car to keep us happy, that's all...
That being said, we are also very hard to keep happy. So we gotta change things up every other week to keep us satisfied. Don't hate.
Old 10-26-2005 | 12:48 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Now that its cold again I think I'm ready to strap the 850 down and get a few runs. Count me in.
Old 10-26-2005 | 12:55 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Kevin,

Do you guys have a grill at the shop?

Originally Posted by mAydAy
Now that its cold again I think I'm ready to strap the 850 down and get a few runs. Count me in.
any mods? I have a '95 (stock).
Old 10-26-2005 | 12:59 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eeterp
Kevin,

Do you guys have a grill at the shop?
hmmm good thinking, especially for the upcoming cold nights, but thats more money he or the shop would have to put out... what about if kevin allowed, people bring their own grill and food to cook
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:11 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

We do have a grill.

What about everyone getting together around 7pm for a cookout, and then we finish all that up and at 9pm we start dyno'ing? Eh comrades?

DragVa Meet + SATS = Hottest Central Event EVAR.
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:12 PM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

ooooooooo yeeaaaaaaa
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:13 PM
life is good boosted

wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all

Now there's a plan!
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:15 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

i'm there. who is bringing what food? i'll bring some burgers and buns if need be.
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:20 PM
Registered Member

I gotta PM blaxican and Ritz and shit. SATS will unite DragVa all over the globe.

And by globe I mean Va.
Old 10-26-2005 | 01:21 PM
Registered Member

Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R Jason R

Central Va is the center of the universe anyways. 757, NOVA and western sections are just lucky enough to be in the same state.

Quick Reply: Who wants SATS?