Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

Old 07-24-2006, 03:20 AM
life is good boosted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to allwheelman is a name known to all
Default Re: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

I guess it got worse after I left then huh? I could tell with all the loud oscenities being thrown across the parking lot it wouldn't be long until something bad happened. Damn shame too. Let me know as well if I can help in any way. It's a decent meet up and was getting really good.....
Old 07-24-2006, 03:44 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Wow I did miss something then. I was up in Maryland all day
Old 07-24-2006, 04:32 AM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

saw this coming from the last time I stopped by and it looked like Kroger meets on broad.
Old 07-24-2006, 05:48 AM
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation

i swear man, the only thing that ever changes is the scenery.....

Thanks to all who participated in the fight....i congratulate you all on being complete idiots.

But i have to say, its really not going to matter about 1 person saying that the meet is cancelled because i can almost guarentee you that people will show up faithfully like nothing ever happened.

I want to give a shout out to the dude in the red cobalt SS....he tried to stop the fight but you know, some people are just a little hardheaded and want to continue on with whatever it is they are dealing with.....

and to the chick with 'ol henry...you are going to seriously get into trouble if you keep swinging that around...expecially when you do turn of age in 2 months and 23 days or whatever. Have you heard of aggravated assault? With a deadly weapon? Ya...you might not want that charge, just doesnt look good.

This definatly is SPO material.
Old 07-24-2006, 06:34 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Waiving a gun? Nice!
Old 07-24-2006, 07:07 AM
misunderestimated

Yamamaha has disabled reputation

no guns....but it will not surprise me when they do show up...
Old 07-24-2006, 07:20 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I usually have mine with me as a concealed carry. Then again, I don't go around acting like a jackass in a parking lot of teenagers and am not going to put myself in a position (or location) where stuff like that happens.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

This thread was not intended to discuss or bitch about the people who tried to have a fight. its to let people know NOT to come to wing command this coming sunday but to wait until the one after. anyone who decides to show anyway will be run off.

If you guys want to bitch about the people (and most do) start a thread in SPO to do so. this intended as information for the people in CENTRAL who attend this meet located in CENTRAL VA. dont be a buncha morons as bad as the people at the meet and screw up this thread too.
Old 07-24-2006, 01:36 PM
I got boost!

Crazy Boost has disabled reputation

I live in hunter's landing right by there and I could hear when this happened because all of a sudden it sounded like about 10-15 hondas leaving at once.

I was going to start going up there but I guess I stayed away for a good reason. Al-David if you need help putting it together, I can help.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:00 PM
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

i guess i left too early. i dont know what happened but im sure i can guess based on the kind of people that started comeing up there. wasabi retracts its permission for this coming weekend as well. sucks that car related gatherings bring out all the fucktards. if you need help with organizing and what not let me know.

Quick Reply: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30