Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

Old 07-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2404me is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30

thank god i didnt go, im sure nailor would have been blamed for something, but heres something to think about. In no way is this a megameet situation. Agreed? Why would u start charging? For what purpose would that serve? There will sitll be drama, there will still be the same filthy white trash who start shit showing up and paying the fee. I mean seriously guys think about this. What do you guys expect some perfect meet where everyone behaves? NO its not going to happen.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:54 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally Posted by 2404me
thank god i didnt go, im sure nailor would have been blamed for something, but heres something to think about. In no way is this a megameet situation. Agreed? Why would u start charging? For what purpose would that serve? There will sitll be drama, there will still be the same filthy white trash who start shit showing up and paying the fee. I mean seriously guys think about this. What do you guys expect some perfect meet where everyone behaves? NO its not going to happen.
Can and has happened. You just have to weed some shit out.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:07 PM
Owe 'bama Care

BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT BluestedSRT

Originally Posted by 2404me
Why would u start charging? For what purpose would that serve?
To pay for the off duty cop.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:22 PM
EMF Member #12

brnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond reputebrnzbuddha has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RHD Soarer
fukin idiot jerry springer trailor trash mother fukers
That's the problem with it all right there. They make every meet out to be some episode of Jerry Springer. Bringing their kids, drinking, and all the baby momma drama with them. It happens everywhere unfortunately; at all the spots. I basically just stopped coming out, it wasn't fun anymore. If someone wants to clean it up and do some real meets, let me know.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Richmond is plagued by white trash so called car enthusiasts. We just dont have the numbers as Va beach or NOVA of legitimate civilized car people.
Just to give you an example, we had a secret car meet held about 2 weeks ago About 20 cars attended and the meet was kept very very hush hush. 2 hours into it the white trash started making its way in. They were not welcome or invited so we ended up having to leave. The only way this is going to happen is with several off duty cops in a roped of lot or a private lot that is fenced in. This will keep the white trash out...until then we are at the mercy of our white trash, jerry springer car culture
Old 07-24-2006, 04:36 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

true.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:49 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

There can be a good meet in Richmond, but it takes more effort and planning than just showing up in a lot. It has to be planned in advance and the "knowledge" of it has to be spread very carefully.

Rebuilding the Richmond car community is one of the goals of EMF and one we will continue to work toward with more meets and other events that I'm not going to disclose at this time.
Old 07-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Murdered Out

Up_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to allUp_on1 is a name known to all

That is all very true. Secretly inviting and organized meet when there is an actual roster or head count to forecast the size of guests. EMF had a good meet, nice cars, chill people. One meet I would always go to if I were invited. Hip hip horray!!
Old 07-24-2006, 06:11 PM
Registered Member

spoolins13 2be has disabled reputation

that's a damn shame people can't have somewhere to hang out at with out having fucking idiot kids come up there and fuck shit up. When will people learn to grow up and leave the bullshit at home, and just come out act civilized. I truly am sorry to see your event get trashed by young dumbasses!!
Old 07-24-2006, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

LowTech1 has a spectacular aura aboutLowTech1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by spoolins13 2be
that's a damn shame people can't have somewhere to hang out at with out having fucking idiot kids come up there and fuck shit up. When will people learn to grow up and leave the bullshit at home, and just come out act civilized(?)
Never, due mainly to the fact that the fucking idiots keep breeding. 90% of the time, their parents were idiots too. And then they (the kids) will breed more idiots.

Welcome to Richmond.

Quick Reply: Wing Command Meet - Canceled for Sunday 7-30