Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

winter car meat

Old 12-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up winter car meat

its a small but its shelter / slightly warm parking garage, think there's enough for 35 cars there.

when: next Saturday night 10 pm
where: 756 E Main St, Richmond, Va.
(coming up main st on the left after the 9th st intersection, across from the Merrel lynch building)

if that section get full there's access to the upper part of the garage off Franklin st.

usual rules apply, no bs drama, no racing by the meat, take it to one of the really close by highways, this isn't your house, so pick your trash up.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:04 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE
Default Re: winter car meat

If that is the parking deck MSC uses, I wouldn't suggest going onto future state property after dark.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:09 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

MEAT?!
Old 12-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

No thanks, I don;t want nor need to be around meat
Old 12-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BOREDOMRULE
If that is the parking deck MSC uses, I wouldn't suggest going onto future state property after dark.

orly? i cant tell you how many stereos or even tune ups i have done in that parking garage as well as the lower empty garage off dock street.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Woodrow
No thanks, I don;t want nor need to be around meat
bring moar clams then lol
Old 12-05-2009, 08:22 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE BOREDOMRULE

It it's the same one becoming state property, they are gating it off. I'll look at it on the map.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Banned

It it's the same one becoming state property, they are gating it off. I'll look at it on the map.
gating it off? lol naw son those poles making it one lane in and out have been there since way back in the day. tho the one i think you are talking about is a few blocks up and is chained off.

click street view, then scroll to the left so you can see the garage.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=756+E+...ed=0CAgQ8gEwAA

Last edited by M▲dh▲tter; 12-05-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:28 AM
In TATTRAT we trust

6th and main is the one im thinking of
Old 12-05-2009, 08:31 AM
Banned

6th and main is the one im thinking of

hahaha i know...

there's only like 5 garages in Richmond i haven't been in. that's only cause they have security on em... now if we could chill in the heated / a/c garages at the capital. zomg. that shit would be the hawtness

Quick Reply: winter car meat