Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

winter car meat

Old 12-05-2009, 03:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: winter car meat

does your girl not like dak???
Old 12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx bbsIx

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
does your girl not like dak???
nope.

wait wut.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
my girl likes ricky's dak!!!
i know mick...i know.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
ive got one question.

Will there be dak touching?
well theres a cut between the building so you there might be touching and we don't have to see you fags lmao
Old 12-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by bbsIx
parking garage free?

shit you know im down.

hahahaha you apparently don't kow me too well. i don't like having to pay fo shiit.... this includes you microsoft, media or any other prags i have on my box.

and i don't like paying for the box either. tho i will pay to have the box leave when im done. rotflmao
box = clam
Old 12-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Registered Member

Slow EG8 has disabled reputation

i just wanna cross daks...
Old 12-06-2009, 01:18 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Slow EG8
That's gotta be especially difficult for asians
Old 12-06-2009, 01:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Slow EG8
wtf you gonna cross dress? if this wasn't richmond. i would consider that to be odd

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
That's gotta be especially difficult for asians

don't see how, most asian males have the body of half asian girls.

ahh fuck it im going to bed, too early in the morning for this BS. lol
Old 12-06-2009, 11:37 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
i second this. I've seen all you fools' myspace and facebook pages. bitches all over. bring all your bitches to the meats!

Futile effort I know. All the women folk are too busy getting their cars towed out of ditches after all this snow.

Yeah right... It's like all of the wanna-b hard ass thugs with shitloads of pics of gold and money.
Old 12-06-2009, 11:54 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Frost
Yeah right... It's like all of the wanna-b hard ass thugs with shitloads of pics of gold and money.
haha... or the guys with pictures of themselves wearing either no shirt or a wife beater and holding a gunl of some sort

I can't talk too much shit though. My profile picture is of my car. But that's somewhat legit though as more people probably recognize that than a picture of me. how sad.

Quick Reply: winter car meat