Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bored.. thought id post a few.

Old 11-26-2006, 10:06 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Bored.. thought id post a few.

Looks awesome man!

So that bike won't be ridden on the street whatsoever, or are you doing the race fairings and planning to add on the little bar end mirror and attachable lights to make it legal for when you do ride on the street?
Old 11-26-2006, 05:04 PM
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by onepointone
ill probably either pick up another set of wheels, or just burn off the rest of my pilot powers then switch to race tires. i can mount/balance my own wheels, so its not big deal to switch tires on the stock wheels.
if your interested i've got a extra set of white wheels and brakes for your bike that i'd like to get rid of, if your interested find out for sure if front and rear wheels and brakes are interchangable between a 2005 and your bike
Old 11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Looks awesome man!

So that bike won't be ridden on the street whatsoever, or are you doing the race fairings and planning to add on the little bar end mirror and attachable lights to make it legal for when you do ride on the street?

naw, i kept all the street shit, so when i dont have a track day coming up, ill more than likely be riding it on the street. i only bought the race stuff for racing.

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
if your interested i've got a extra set of white wheels and brakes for your bike that i'd like to get rid of, if your interested find out for sure if front and rear wheels and brakes are interchangable between a 2005 and your bike
they sure arent.. i would definately take you up on that if they were..
Old 11-27-2006, 10:29 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

getting painted this week. any suggestions?
Old 11-28-2006, 07:14 PM
Registered Member

tqueen has disabled reputation

Looks like you did a great job.