Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Old 11-16-2007, 10:26 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
Where we reading the same post?
I have a sick teknic leather jacket too, but it was sooooooo hot. I knew the risk and was rewarded with some sick road rash LOL. The jeans are riding jeans with aramid reinforced knees and ass. I'll ride with a vest instead of a jacket again too. As far as I'm concerned the vest held up remarkably well and considering the distance I slid I would have been a lot worse off w/o it. Wear your leathers or assume the risk.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:27 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I can't get past the fact that you call yourself burnoutboy.. lol
Its kinda a double entendre. I enjoy smoking tires and... other things.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:05 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

under armour
wore it under my jacket all summer to stay cool
of course it never really got that hot while actually riding
Old 11-16-2007, 12:26 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
under armour
wore it under my jacket all summer to stay cool
of course it never really got that hot while actually riding
I've been thinking that, My jacket is perforated leather though so I need to just man up and wear it I used to ALWAYS wear it, dont know what changed *shrug
Old 11-16-2007, 02:03 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Ouch, yeah i dunno if i could have punched after the hug, but... i probably would of lol I always wear my armor jacket/helmet when i ride, and Jeans, dont have any reinforced jeans yet, but sure as hell wont be in shorts

You had some shit luck, but on the bright said, you are able to post about it stay safe.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:55 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

you got fuckeddd up.hah
Old 11-16-2007, 03:04 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

pics of the girl?

you said she hugged you?

pics plz
Old 11-16-2007, 03:13 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by madsteez
you got fuckeddd up.hah
Yes, because it is so funny when an unfourtanate accident happens? Why don't you, take what you thought was a qwip, and shoot your self in the fucking face.
Old 11-16-2007, 03:19 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
pics of the girl?

you said she hugged you?

pics plz
LOL sorry I was busy trying not to pass out after walking on a crushed foot, forgot to take pics of her. I'll go sit in the corner for an hour. *hangs head in shame
Old 11-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

was she at least a MILF/hottie?
details

Quick Reply: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE