Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Old 11-16-2007, 09:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

accutally im curious of what the pay out was man..if this ever happens to me i want some compensation...details on insurance claims/money
Old 11-16-2007, 09:16 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Burnoutboys how me and my bike got smashed thread PAINFUL PICS INSIDE

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
was she at least a MILF/hottie?
details
nah, average looking thinks shes a princess spoiled brat.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:20 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by Bustadust
accutally im curious of what the pay out was man..if this ever happens to me i want some compensation...details on insurance claims/money
Hasnt happened yet. God forbid it happens your lawyer will want to wait for you to reach MMI or maximum medical improvement before starting negotiations with the insurance company. I go in for my final evaluation on November 23rd. I'll keep you posted. The lawyer took my dads motorcycle case and got him 75,000. He was sitting in a turn lane and a woman driving down the turn lane at 50 rear ended him. Permanent mood swing disorders and short term memory loss. 98% functional though and still rides LOL. ANYWAY, the lawyer says I may actually have a better case because I have a well documented physical injury that was completely non existan prior, or some shit like that.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:34 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Looks like the rash is healing up nicely. Got some of that on my arm and leg this summer but it was my own damn fault. Just keep that clean and you might end up with almost no scaring like I did.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:24 AM
Registered Member

tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by djgrom
Looks like the rash is healing up nicely. Got some of that on my arm and leg this summer but it was my own damn fault. Just keep that clean and you might end up with almost no scaring like I did.
Reading Owns You.

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
All better now, well ass good as I'll get anyway. The toe next to my little toe is numb probably for life and I cant bend most of my toes to well yet. Little cramping at night but hell the doctor said if I didnt have my boots on I wouldnt have a foot. Just a friendly reminder, watch out for us motorcyclists, we fit nicely in a blind spot.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:38 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Yes it does, I am sorry?