Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Buying a new bike Help

Old 11-19-2007, 05:33 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Buying a new bike Help

Originally Posted by streetsk8er757
Well I just picked up my first bike it is an 06 triumph daytona 675 for the little bit of seat time i have actually had on her she is really comfy. I have had a real good friend ride her a few times and he has said alot of positive things about her compared to his 600rr. I am sure he will chime in and give his opinion
The 675 is definitely a nice bike. I don't know about there being a comparison to my 600RR, but it is a nice bike .

The 636 is also another of the bikes that I've ridden that I really enjoyed the seat time I had. It was definitely a very fun bike, and not bad looking at all.

Personally, it's all up to opinion dude. Everyone can sit here and say one bike is better than the other because of this or that, but until you've gotten a chance to sit on all of them, and really decide which is more comfortable for you.. then nothing that anyone says should really make a difference.

As far as performance goes, you're going to get more out of learning how to ride the bike better than you ever will out of buying one bike over another, especially in the 600 class. It's really just up to your preference on looks, feel, and comfort. Some people prefer Yamaha (idiots ), some people prefer Honda (genius' ), others prefer to be like every other newbie to bikes and buy a Suzuki. Just get out there and see which one you feel the best on, and buy that bike. The performance will come with you becoming a better rider.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:56 AM
e39 5 Sport

92 Prelude SI has disabled reputation

wow ok thanx everyone, well i have about 3 months before I make a ike decision unliess i find a good deal on a R6 i probably will go for something like that.

Sorry Sean John you laid yours down, I first need to sell my old bike. Great bike almost a antique.

If the R6 has recals i dont mind because I will just take it too the shop they can double check everything out and make sure nothing will be wrong with it. I do maintain all my things.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:58 AM
e39 5 Sport

Originally Posted by Quentin
whats wrong w/the 636?
Nothing is wrong witht he 636 its my buddies bike. He said he will be selling it soon to get a busa. its really a clean bike but i was never a fan for some reason the ninja bikes, but when i saw his during the day i really like the styling on the bike. so its changed my mind. Im about 60% looks 40% power and all thats why im looking for something in 600 range, and the 636 did the trick for me
Old 11-19-2007, 08:26 AM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Gazoo
The 675 is definitely a nice bike. I don't know about there being a comparison to my 600RR, but it is a nice bike .

The 636 is also another of the bikes that I've ridden that I really enjoyed the seat time I had. It was definitely a very fun bike, and not bad looking at all.

Personally, it's all up to opinion dude. Everyone can sit here and say one bike is better than the other because of this or that, but until you've gotten a chance to sit on all of them, and really decide which is more comfortable for you.. then nothing that anyone says should really make a difference.

As far as performance goes, you're going to get more out of learning how to ride the bike better than you ever will out of buying one bike over another, especially in the 600 class. It's really just up to your preference on looks, feel, and comfort. Some people prefer Yamaha (idiots ), some people prefer Honda (genius' ), others prefer to be like every other newbie to bikes and buy a Suzuki. Just get out there and see which one you feel the best on, and buy that bike. The performance will come with you becoming a better rider.
So......What category do I fall in?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 92 Prelude SI
wow ok thanx everyone, well i have about 3 months before I make a ike decision unliess i find a good deal on a R6 i probably will go for something like that.

Sorry Sean John you laid yours down, I first need to sell my old bike. Great bike almost a antique.

If the R6 has recals i dont mind because I will just take it too the shop they can double check everything out and make sure nothing will be wrong with it. I do maintain all my things.
Its all good the bike was fixed at EMC. Everything is back to normal.
Yeah the R6 is def. nice looking bike.

If you dont traveling to pick up a bike let me know. I know a dealer up north has some very nice R6 for a decent price. I remember about a month ago he said like 7grand out the door compare too i paid 9,10 ish out the door. These are brand new R6. Not used.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:49 AM
e39 5 Sport

wow 7 out the door maybe I will have to check that out later.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
单身的 and loving it :)

Kells<3's Bikes is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
Kells- thanks for bringing up the sticky
glad someone canhandle these things while i am away
No Problems Q!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by Gazoo
As far as performance goes, you're going to get more out of learning how to ride the bike better than you ever will out of buying one bike over another, especially in the 600 class. It's really just up to your preference on looks, feel, and comfort. Some people prefer Yamaha (idiots & asians ), some people prefer Honda (genius' & GODS ), others prefer to be like every other newbie to bikes and buy a Suzuki (squids ). Just get out there and see which one you feel the best on, and buy that bike. The performance will come with you becoming a better rider.
fixed
Old 11-19-2007, 10:18 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by streetsk8er757
So......What category do I fall in?
The one that includes you having a bike ALMOST as nice as mine

BTW, can I ride it some more once it's broken in Haha.

fixed
TRUTH
Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM
单身的 and loving it :)

Kells<3's Bikes is on a distinguished road

fixed
lmao

Quick Reply: Buying a new bike Help