Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cruisers Not harleys

Old 06-17-2004 | 07:24 AM
WHO ELSE BOWLS?

kevdog_09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cruisers Not harleys

Originally Posted by RubMyDub
Bikers are a rare breed ... Harley riders are a dime a dozen.

I bought my husband a 2000 Honda Shadow Aero 1100 for his birthday/anniversary/Father's Day (for the next ten years! LOL) and we have been out every Sunday since we got it - the weather has been PERFECT every weekend. I know I just jinxed it but the weather is looking good this Sunday too.

Where does everyone like to ride? We have taken the ferry from Knotts Island over to Currituck and back to VB a couple of times, that's pretty leisurely. I really like this bike. I like the fact that I got an excellent deal on it, and that I can count on it to make it back home and not have to worry about getting stranded somewhere like some of our Harley friends. My uncle owns a custom bike/trike shop in Moyock and he hasn't disowned me for buying a Honda. Yet.

if any of you all would like to ride...just hit me up. i would love to ride with other cruisers.
Old 06-17-2004 | 04:09 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

Well i took delivery of it tonight. I am now prying it out of the hands of my father lol. I'll be up a starbucks in greenbrier around 8:30-9pm. Come check it out. Call me if you need directions 407-3205 Hopefully i wont be on the bike lol
Old 06-17-2004 | 05:00 PM

HD1200R has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ
Well i took delivery of it tonight. I am now prying it out of the hands of my father lol. I'll be up a starbucks in greenbrier around 8:30-9pm. Come check it out. Call me if you need directions 407-3205 Hopefully i wont be on the bike lol
Congrats on the new bike! Looks like I might have to fix up the Virago so that I can go cruising with you guys while I finish up the Sporty. Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up!
Old 06-17-2004 | 07:32 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

always. I'll post pics soon. Soon after I take em. ridings just to much fun.
Old 06-18-2004 | 05:02 AM
WHO ELSE BOWLS?

kevdog_09 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZweetdreamZ

good job on the new toy....hope your having fun on it. maybe we can ride this weekend. sunday there supposed to be a bike show at guadlahara (sp) on general booth blvd. if any of you all would like to cruise out, pm me and we can get up.
kevin
Old 06-18-2004 | 01:25 PM
Registered Member

Sounds like fun. We'll see