Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 08-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Band

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
Uh, hell no. If you're doing a build for someone else he'd better be helping you clean/prep for the job unless he's paying you copious amounts of money.
It's 20'snaranger and he's been PLENTY of help
besides I need him to be in prime shape on saturday when he helps me throw the bike together.
I'm getting paid for the carbs and I don't mind cleaning. It's theraputic and I still don't know exactly what is going where so... that's best left up to me.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
It's 20'snaranger and he's been PLENTY of help
besides I need him to be in prime shape on saturday when he helps me throw the bike together.
I'm getting paid for the carbs and I don't mind cleaning. It's theraputic and I still don't know exactly what is going where so... that's best left up to me.
Throw the leaky twins in/around the little house shed thing. And tell your buddy "I'm selling this shit unless you come pick it up in two weeks" lol.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by AfricanChild
Throw the leaky twins in/around the little house shed thing. And tell your buddy "I'm selling this shit unless you come pick it up in two weeks" lol.
he actually texted me today asking me what I was doing this weekend. because he'r "finally free"

what I think he meant was he's out of $$ and there's no festivals left to go to.
I still secretly want to build them but I have other priorities to take care of first.
Old 08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
Band

http://vimeo.com/27346422 That Benelli tank is fucking delicious.
Buddy of mine got one from a guy in VA for $150? I think. Legit NOS Benelli tank, not a replica.
The best part is we discovered that the Honda VFR logo fits perfectly in that recessed circle (where the Yamaha logo is in the vid.)
Old 08-06-2011, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth energy0uth

http://vimeo.com/element56/escapism
Old 08-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Going to check out a 2001 EX500 today. It's my first bike and I've read the bike buying FAQ but does anyone have any advice on either the bike in particular or the process as a whole?

Bike in question... 16k mi From the owner, "Within the last year the fluids have been changed, new front wheel bearing, new intake valves, all new fuel and overflow tubes, and new air filter. I have not experienced any mechanical issues with the bike, nor has it been laid down while riding."

It fell over while stationary. Damage...

I'm looking at $1,500 for a helmet case, bike cover, extra seat and a lock and I hope to talk him down a little more. KBB puts the bike at $1,650 in excellent condition and this bike is pretty close to that, or so it appears... Any input is appreciated.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:14 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATV4Ltbk5Qc&feature=feedrec_grec_index silly germans

That is a GS500, EX = kawasaki, GS = suzuki.

Excellent = no.. Good/fair yes.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:28 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Whoops! I knew that.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:31 AM
Function > Form

Vette has 700ps... 690hp. :P
Old 08-06-2011, 10:06 AM
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar Roxtar

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Going to check out a 2001 EX500 today. It's my first bike and I've read the bike buying FAQ but does anyone have any advice on either the bike in particular or the process as a whole?

Bike in question... 16k mi From the owner, "Within the last year the fluids have been changed, new front wheel bearing, new intake valves, all new fuel and overflow tubes, and new air filter. I have not experienced any mechanical issues with the bike, nor has it been laid down while riding."

It fell over while stationary. Damage...

I'm looking at $1,500 for a helmet case, bike cover, extra seat and a lock and I hope to talk him down a little more. KBB puts the bike at $1,650 in excellent condition and this bike is pretty close to that, or so it appears... Any input is appreciated.
My bike is the evolution of that one (mechanically very similar)... pain to start when cold, but overall a good starter bike.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread