Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 04-25-2012, 08:04 AM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Cycle whore thread

A guy on d.ms brought that up. Apparently Chris doesn't like practicing in his dianese.

My favorite pick is after its first roll and you can barely see it but the gasoline is spewing out of the tank.

Not boding well for the new duc.. I guess THATS what happens when you don't have a frame.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:22 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Name:  td0A7.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  147.1 KB
Old 04-25-2012, 02:05 PM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

need to stop visiting this thread
feel like a crack head wanting to get a fix by turning tricks
Old 04-25-2012, 04:27 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

finally got to ride the Duc today and test out the new shift pattern. drive to work sucked, guess i had it at a bad angle and most gears were hard to get to go in to. after work went to adjust it and when i got to trying to adjust the linkage to be longer it flipping broke! not wanting to miss out on riding time by waiting to order a new one, i found a small thin steel bar and measured and drilled to my liking. took it for a nice long drive and it worked perfect!
Old 04-25-2012, 05:36 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

I'm really hurting for progress on the CB750... in order to get the CBR600 exhaust through the front. That + the GSX-R swingarm needs some width too so the whole big needs to be widened... shits driving me batty.

On the plus side the CB400 Powered Gokart is on all 4 wheels again... Just have to finish the motor mounts, I'm going to check with local machine shop about getting the motor's drive gear machined down to run the kart's chain.

In other news, this 40 degree then 70 degree then back again weather needs to make up its damned mind!
Old 04-25-2012, 06:04 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u
Are those both 150cc+/-?
Old 04-25-2012, 06:09 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
finally got to ride the Duc today and test out the new shift pattern. drive to work sucked, guess i had it at a bad angle and most gears were hard to get to go in to. after work went to adjust it and when i got to trying to adjust the linkage to be longer it flipping broke! not wanting to miss out on riding time by waiting to order a new one, i found a small thin steel bar and measured and drilled to my liking. took it for a nice long drive and it worked perfect!
Wow that is some good luck, just make sure its beyond sturdy and won't go anywhere. That is not a good day if that goes on a ride.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:46 PM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by Letze
I'm really hurting for progress on the CB750... in order to get the CBR600 exhaust through the front. That + the GSX-R swingarm needs some width too so the whole big needs to be widened... shits driving me batty.

On the plus side the CB400 Powered Gokart is on all 4 wheels again... Just have to finish the motor mounts, I'm going to check with local machine shop about getting the motor's drive gear machined down to run the kart's chain.

In other news, this 40 degree then 70 degree then back again weather needs to make up its damned mind!
yeah it's killin me. esp since i need to paint. I'm stoked about this kart though
Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Are those both 150cc+/-?
Old 04-25-2012, 08:12 PM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Yeah, I'm glad I had stuff laying around time Fab something up. It's a solid piece so it's good to go. I'm probably going to Fab up something prettier looking and roll with that instead of buying a new one.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:53 PM
I like grape drank

Anyone else have dreams about being a GP racer? Like legit sliding and bumping around with the best of them or is that just me?

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread