Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 06-13-2012, 11:52 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by paperassgasket
I don't have a place to carry mine. My glasses have a nice little protective case that fits right in my pocket though
Old 06-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Originally Posted by OneWheelDrive
I've got a backpack but it has to be full of parts and tools, as I ride bikes that are much older than I am.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:58 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by paperassgasket
I've got a backpack but it has to be full of parts and tools, as I ride bikes that are much older than I am.
lol, good point.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:01 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

I used a backpack. It's made by Slappa. I had one years ago and it survived a high speed wreck on my bike, so I bought another that wasn't so tattered looking.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:26 PM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Old 06-13-2012, 12:29 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

Originally Posted by Schlitz
sex
repost, but I ain't mad atcha!!!

Love that thing so much.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:36 PM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Yeah. It looked familiar but it's so pretty.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:39 PM
TwoWheels YearRound

The idea of riding a 750cc 2-stroke is a little intimidating, lol.

EDIT: "The Widow Maker" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_triple
Old 06-13-2012, 01:04 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

I agree, very pretty. Excellent choice in tires too- Conti Road Attacks are very nice rubbers.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:36 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

http://www.policeone.com/legal/artic...s-free-speech/

Lawsuit: Are motorcycle burnouts free speech?

A biker bar is contesting a ban on outdoor burnouts by filing a federal lawsuit that cites First Amendment protection

By PoliceOne Staff

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. — Are motorcycle burnouts free speech? A Myrtle Beach biker bar says yes.

Local business Suck Bang Blow filed a lawsuit last week against Horry County for banning burnouts at outdoor events, claiming participants' act of "expressing their manliness and macho" is protected by the First Amendment.

Burnouts occur when a driver revs a motorcycle's engine while applying the front brake, which creates noise, smoke and allows the back tire to spin. They've been a feature of bike rallys at the bar since it opened in 1996.

The county began to crack down last year when it limited the activity to the rear of the bar's building and said they could only take place between noon and 9 p.m, The Herald Online reported. This year, officials issued a permit that banned burnouts completely.

Attorneys for Suck Bang Blow said in the lawsuit the bar "believes that providing these expressive performances to the public is a beneficial social activity which enhances individuals' conscious ability to assimilate."

In response, Horry County said the act is a "public nuisance" and that it holds the power under state law to abate public nuisances.

A federal judge will hear the case in May.

Motorcycle bar Suck Bang Blow says in a lawsuit that outdoor burnouts as part of bike rally events are expressive acts with Constitutional protection. (Bigstockphoto.com Image)

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread