Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 03-11-2013, 06:47 AM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Originally Posted by Joker.
Originally Posted by Halfrican
Pussy.
I'd do track days, but that shit looks nuts. You cannot lie you would piss yourself if someone was physically touching you in a deep lean at 80+ or however fast they are going.

and yes that is a report, but who cares it's awesome.
You need to come ride with Will and I. He sets a great pace, and I egg him on. We've been at the reach and touch him phase a few times. Interesting when you're comfortable.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

I get very antsy when people ar to close to me, i hate when people break staggered formation on group rides and end up right next to me. i feel like someone is gonna clip my tire and end me any second. But i also don`t have anyone that i ride with regularly, Its usually by myself or with a group of people i hardly know.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:21 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

You need to come ride with Will and I. He sets a great pace, and I egg him on. We've been at the reach and touch him phase a few times. Interesting when you're comfortable.
Similar situation.

My buddy Brian and I have been best friends since college and he got me into supermotos. We rode pretty much everyday if the weather was halfway decent and got to be pretty good riders from all the experience. My Husky is faster then his DRZ so every now and then I would scoot up off his back right and put my hand on his back and accelerate him with my bike lmao.

Way dangerous but it's fun/funny.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:57 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Cycle whore thread

I saw a guy on a DRZ 400 on Sunday (wow yesterday, blzzzzzzzzp) and really liked the idea of one. Just feel like I grew up riding sport style. It'd take a lot to learn to properly ride a dirt bike.
Old 03-12-2013, 03:22 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xm2UaTa92pY
Old 03-12-2013, 06:19 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

that's actually really funny and props to that guy for bringing his vintage front wheel up. (not knowing if it'll be in one piece when it comes back down, haha)
Old 03-12-2013, 07:42 AM
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

Haha...I just saw that video a few days ago.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:48 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

'MERICA
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 AM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

I saw a guy on a DRZ 400 on Sunday (wow yesterday, blzzzzzzzzp) and really liked the idea of one. Just feel like I grew up riding sport style. It'd take a lot to learn to properly ride a dirt bike.
It comes very naturally. I was in your shoes as well, merged to naked bikes, then a sumo.

And nowadays when I ride a SS bike, I ride it better, IMO.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:36 PM
I like grape drank

Default Cycle whore thread

Interesting. I'm damn good (if I do say so myself) riding the triumph my buddy has compared to the 1198. So much less weight and power! Easy to throw into any corner.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread