Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 05-08-2013, 07:32 PM
I like grape drank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican
Default Cycle whore thread

The exhaust and tail lines could be better. The tanks flamboyance doesn't match the rustic engine condition, IMO.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:34 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

uugh.. never order through powersports superstore -_-.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:37 PM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

What happened?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:41 PM
SPARKLE.motion

Just trying to get some damn rear brake pads. they shipped the item 4 business days after i placed my order (supposed to be within 3), no tracking number, and its now passed the arrival date. Amazon shipped my front pads the same day (mind you i ordered at the same time) and they were delivered in about 3 days.

I read their reviews online and holy shit, every review is the same. Slow shipping/ wrong parts/horrible cutomer service.

Emailed them once on why they havent shipped my item and they just replied with the regular "Sorry for the inconvenience, you item will be delivered in the time span givin...etc"

Last edited by Hicky; 05-08-2013 at 07:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:56 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by Hicky
Just trying to get some damn rear brake pads. they shipped the item 4 business days after i placed my order (supposed to be within 3), no tracking number, and its now passed the arrival date. Amazon shipped my front pads the same day (mind you i ordered at the same time) and they were delivered in about 3 days.

I read their reviews online and holy shit, every review is the same. Slow shipping/ wrong parts/horrible cutomer service.

Emailed them once on why they havent shipped my item and they just replied with the regular "Sorry for the inconvenience, you item will be delivered in the time span givin...etc"
I ordered my FI controller from them and it came pretty quick.. I ordered it from them through amazon though.

however, their shitty reviews must be why they send me this email every other day

From: Powersport Superstore - Amazon Marketplace (7dldjnq2c8z862r@marketplace.amazon.com)
Sent: Tue 5/07/13 1:11 PM
To:

Dear

My name is Jason, and I am contacting you to personally ensure that your expectations were fully met regarding your order with Powersport Superstore on the Amazon Marketplace.

As a reminder, here are the details for Amazon order:

Cobra Fi2000R Digital Fuel Processor 92-1619
We strive every day to provide the best possible shopping experience to our customers by working with Amazon to ensure that Amazon displays the most complete and accurate photos and descriptions of products we sell, maintain high stock levels of items we sell to ensure fast shipping, pack each item with care and ensure a great customer service experience with our best in class customer service team.

Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied with this transaction. If this is not the case, we would appreciate it if you would give us a chance to address your concerns before leaving feedback. We will be glad to do what we can to assist in making the transaction a better experience with us!

If you've had a pleasant buying experience, we would be grateful if you would leave us positive feedback (4 or 5 Stars).

Leave Feedback

Note: If for some reason the above link does not work, please copy and paste this URL into your web browser:

Thank You,

Jason L.

Customer Service Manager
Powersport Superstore

Thank You for Your Business!

Also, please click the link below to visit our store on Amazon Marketplace for all your future Motorcycle, ATV, Snowmobile or Watercraft needs!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?me=A3TGC5XRRCX4P2

Last edited by yeldak99; 05-09-2013 at 04:00 AM.
Old 05-09-2013, 04:19 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=85VErvTqgWc
Old 05-09-2013, 08:51 AM
I like grape drank

Lookalike a hell of a lot of fun.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:13 PM
SPARKLE.motion

I ordered through amazon as well.. they told me its lost. So i cancelled my order and told them i want a full refund. I better get a damn full refund.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:55 PM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Old 05-10-2013, 03:35 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Got a call from Ricky Stator going to see my CR60 running by the end of next week... EXCITED!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread