Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 05-28-2013, 11:33 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Some weirdo followed me. (context, I dont speed in my neighborhood or the immediate surrounding area) I live a rather short distance from my work so i cruised around a loop to let the bike warm up and I followed the law to the letter and waved at about 7 staties and 2 sheriffs and then I realized there was a white ford fusion following me and I had already done a loop so I assumed he was trying to follow me wtf?

I pulled into a small office complex and this guy did too nbd right? maybe he worked there... and the guy got out of his car with a clipboard pen in hand and seemed to cautiously approach my bike like WTF BRO!? I dismounted and stared the guy down and tossed my arms up showing my confusion/anger. and the guy gets back in his car and rolls off.

What the shit!? Wasn't speeding or riding aggressively, just riding to work.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:45 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

Originally Posted by Letze
Some weirdo followed me. (context, I dont speed in my neighborhood or the immediate surrounding area) I live a rather short distance from my work so i cruised around a loop to let the bike warm up and I followed the law to the letter and waved at about 7 staties and 2 sheriffs and then I realized there was a white ford fusion following me and I had already done a loop so I assumed he was trying to follow me wtf?

I pulled into a small office complex and this guy did too nbd right? maybe he worked there... and the guy got out of his car with a clipboard pen in hand and seemed to cautiously approach my bike like WTF BRO!? I dismounted and stared the guy down and tossed my arms up showing my confusion/anger. and the guy gets back in his car and rolls off.

What the shit!? Wasn't speeding or riding aggressively, just riding to work.
Friday on my way home, I had some random shithead kids toss a chunk of brick at me as they were going through the intersection in front of me. I proceeded to follow found out where they dropped one of the kids off, got the license plate number and smashed out the front and rear passenger windows as they were driving off. I've been sitting waiting for the police to come knocking. The guy in the car behind me also followed and after gave me his name and number in case the cops showed up. Apparently, they cause alot of trouble in the neighborhood because some old retired army guy came out when i was getting back on my bike and said they have "turfed" his yard, almost hit people, and do burnouts and shit all the time. I can't wait to see the little fucks again!
Old 05-30-2013, 03:23 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Old 05-30-2013, 06:18 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

Indian made bike, with chimese parts-- could but, no thanks.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:25 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by Mr White
FREE SOUTHWADE!!!

SERIOUSLY if you`re gonna ban someone for that might as well ban for every single non political correct term for race in the dictionary. Which means dook status is gonna take a serious hit without the use of Mexican terminology.

cracker ass honkies
Reported.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:42 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

HE HATH RISEN
Old 05-30-2013, 07:46 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Originally Posted by ufctapout
HE HATH RISEN
ride game, go!
Old 05-30-2013, 07:49 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by Southwade
ride game, go!
My TW and my DRZ are currently in WV

Got sick of hauling them back and forth, I ride there 98% of my ride time, and now that I'm taking summer classes, my weekdays/nights are toast.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:52 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Go buy another bike.
Old 05-30-2013, 08:28 AM
Band

paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket

Some jerk on 28 was getting WAY too close to me last night.
Almost like the car was trying to lane split with me.

I was stuck behind another car in a no passing zone so it's not like I wasn't going fast enough.

Just to fuck with them I weaved back and forth a bunch. Accelerated while touching my back brake to make the light come on, and downshifted without touching the brake to slow down with no warning.

At one point they were so close that when the truck ahead of me came to a complete stop I just went around, and the car had to bail into the ditch to avoid hitting him.

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread