Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 10-25-2013, 10:44 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

lol its definitely not for everyone.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:04 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

I notice a trend in naked-bike headlights

Name:  gz8w5Qw.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  62.9 KB

Old 10-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Prelude driver
lol its definitely not for everyone.
at least it gives me a way to promote my bike if i ever wreck it and decide to sell it... strip it throw a cage and some pegs on it call it a stunt bike.

that duck is so sex I just want to know why everyone is going to the single side/double exit exhaust
Old 10-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Registered member

Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver

Originally Posted by monopolizedinc
at least it gives me a way to promote my bike if i ever wreck it and decide to sell it... strip it throw a cage and some pegs on it call it a stunt bike.

that duck is so sex I just want to know why everyone is going to the single side/double exit exhaust
its a fully setup stunt bike. steel subframe, gearing, hand brake, cages. stunt parts aint cheap
Old 10-26-2013, 09:40 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Old 10-29-2013, 04:46 AM
LickMyButthole

yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99 yeldak99

not sure if this has been posted already,

http://www.wdtn.com/news/local/green...nto-motorcycle
Updated: The Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper who crashed his patrol car into a couple on a motorcycle was sentenced Monday in Xenia Municipal Court.

According to the highway patrol's crash report, Trooper Jacob Daymon was speeding and using his in-car computer in August 2013 when he struck a motorcycle carrying Corey and Amy Waldman.

He was sentenced to pay a fine of $150, plus court costs on a misdemeanor charge of failing to maintain assured clear distance.

His license was also suspended for six months, however Daymon's attorney said the judge will allow an exception to accommodate his work.

When handing down the sentence, the judge told Daymon he considered his behavior reckless given there were no adverse weather conditions and he was driving on a rural stretch of highway void of stop-and-go traffic.

Before Judge Michael Murry, Daymon apologized to the victims though they were not in court. Daymon, however, would not answer the questions of 2 NEWS investigative reporter Pam Elliot afterwards.
Original story (with dashcam video)
http://www.wdtn.com/news/local/green...-trooper-crash
Old 10-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Im Red Bitches

monopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these partsmonopolizedinc is infamous around these parts

stupid obviously "above the law" comes to mind
Old 10-29-2013, 08:26 AM
I like grape drank

Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican Halfrican

ARE. YOU. FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Where is the petition, I'll sign it.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:41 AM
armed teetotaler

Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz Schlitz

Originally Posted by Halfrican
ARE. YOU. FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Where is the petition, I'll sign it.
+1
Old 10-30-2013, 06:50 AM
TwoWheels YearRound

Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade Southwade

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread