Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle whore thread

Old 06-18-2009 | 06:12 AM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cycle whore thread

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Friend forwarded me a link today to a position with TraderOnline as an Internet Sales Consultant. It's basically doing the upper side to what I do now.
Right now I take the internet leads and sell the customers. That position, I'd be selling the leads to dealerships. Much better schedule, 8-5 M-F.

Been thinking about that most of the morning.
I havn't worked a single weekend in 5 years. It's on point.
Old 06-18-2009 | 06:15 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Currently schedule flips back and forth between Wed/Sun and Sat/Sun off. It's pretty nice; the Wed/Sun breaks up the week real well.
Old 06-18-2009 | 06:18 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Friend forwarded me a link today to a position with TraderOnline as an Internet Sales Consultant. It's basically doing the upper side to what I do now.
Right now I take the internet leads and sell the customers. That position, I'd be selling the leads to dealerships. Much better schedule, 8-5 M-F.

Been thinking about that most of the morning.
I know Ed (Speed Junkie) left that job to work for our company...which, I believe is looking for sales people.
Old 06-18-2009 | 06:23 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just really debating whether or not I want to stay in sales. If you're good at it, which 5yrs in the auto biz apparently I am pretty alright... you can make some damn good money. Just not too sure I want to stay in a position that my pay is based around this unstable ass economy.

Actually planning to enroll in TCC come the Fall.
Old 06-18-2009 | 09:23 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

damn bitch lied
fuck, time for new hoe
Old 06-18-2009 | 09:40 AM
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

I want a RC51.
Old 06-18-2009 | 09:46 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

I want an 09 ZX6R.
Old 06-18-2009 | 09:47 AM
SV haver

chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe chappe

i want a 675... Or maybe a Speed tripple with clip ons and a single 7" headlight. . . . . YUM!
Old 06-18-2009 | 12:59 PM
**burp**

zeroaffiliation is an unknown quantity at this point

i want a 2008 graffiti edition cbr.

(need to get my money straight first /meh)
Old 06-18-2009 | 01:00 PM
round ii

I looked at that bike for a couple of days last year before I bought my 675... was ready to pull the trigger. Something about it though says it'll look real nice when you get it, but after a while you'd get sick of the looks of it.

What I'd love to find is one of the White 2007' 600RR's. Those things were gorgeous!

Quick Reply: Cycle whore thread